Are you an international trainee thinking about studying in Denmark? The Department of English, Germanic and Romance Studies at University of Copenhagen is delighted to provide three-year Fully- moneyed PhD Fellowships for international prospects.
The goal of this fellowship is to help skilled trainees who wish to carry out a PhD degree in European Language and Literature for the scholastic year 2021/2022
Excellent chance for international candidates to get a fully-funded PhD research study in Denmark.
Foundedin 1479, the University of Copenhagen is the earliest university and research study organization inDenmark Apart from the broadest choice of advantageous courses, it uses remarkable centers such as registration, lodging, trainee counselling, social activities, and so on
What research study at the University of Copenhagen? At this university, trainees will have a range of methods to find out, from on-campus taught programs to part-time online research study. It is devoted to providing research-based education at the greatest scholastic level
ApplicationDeadline: March 11, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Copenhagen
- Department: Department of English, Germanic and Romance Studies
- CourseLevel: PhD
- Awards: Fully- moneyed
- AccessMode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Domestic and International trainees
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- EligibleCountries: All citizenships.
- AcceptableCourse or Subjects: PhD Fellowship in European Language and Literature
- AdmissibleCriteria: To be qualified
- Applicants needs to have certifications representing a master’s degree in among the language locations, or in literary research studies. The effective candidate will have advanced analytical abilities and be a strong communicator in English.
- It is vital that prospects are team-players with great collective abilities and have a curious mind-set with a strong interest to take part in an international and interdisciplinary research study group.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to look for the fellowship, all interested prospects are needed to take admissionin a PhD degree at the University ofCopenhagen After getting registered, candidates should finish and send the online application type
- SupportingDocuments: Candidates should send a Applicants should submit the following paperwork:
- A copy of the master’s degree diploma (if not readily available prior to the application due date, a pre-approval should be sent)
- A copy of the master’s degree records of records (an authorities description of the grading scale needs to be consisted of)
- A copy of bachelor’s degree diploma
- A copy of the bachelor’s degree records of records (an authorities description of the grading scale needs to be consisted of)
- AdmissionRequirements: Applicants will be picked on the basis of previous publications (if any) and pertinent work experience.
- LanguageRequirement: IfEnglish is not your mother tongue, you must offer proof of English language capability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other appropriate evidence.
TheUniversity of Copenhagen will offer a month-to-month income that starts around DKK 27,59377 DKK/ approx. 3,910 EUR (April2020- level) plus pension.