To acknowledge the scholastic accomplishments of trainees, the University of Alberta is supplying the Molly and Spencer Dier Memorial International financing for the scholastic year 2021-2022
The bursary objectives to offer financial backing to extremely inspired and aiming prospects for their research studies at the Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research (FGSR).
HurryUp! Apply for thisapplication
program and research study in Canada.
TheUniversity of Alberta, established in 1908, is a public research study multiversity situated in Edmonton, Alberta,Canada The university is surveyed as a “Comprehensive academic and research university” (CARU), which suggests that it provides numerous scholastic and expert programs, driving to undergraduate and graduate-level qualifications, and have a strong analysis locus.
Why select the Universityof Alberta? The university intends to develop a varied, detailed neighborhood of exceptional trainees, professors and personnel internationally through numerous experience and fulfilling academic chances that influence, support skills, broaden understanding and abilities, and allow success.
ApplicationDeadline: March 1, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Alberta
- Department: Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research (FGSR)
- CourseLevel: Masters/DoctoralDegree
- Award: Up to $2,000
- Numberof Award s: 1
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken inCanada
- EligibleCountries: All citizenships
- EligibleCourse or Subjects: The bursary is offered for the masters and postgraduate degree in the Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research (FGSR) at the university.
- EligibilityCriteria: To end up being qualified for the award, candidates need to:
- Must be a full-time authorized trainee
- Must have remarkable scholastic accomplishment
- Must be from establishing nations or have Canadian citizenship/permanent residents/foreign nationals holding Canadian research study allows.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To make an application for the award, candidates require to take admissionsat the university, and then they will need to call the Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research (FGSR).
- SupportingDocuments: Candidates need to send a copy of the following noted files:
- CV, declaration of intent, and composing samples;-LRB- *****).
- GRE, GMAT, Miller Analogies Test, or other test ratings;-LRB- *****).
- Reference letters (supply names and e-mail addresses of your recommendations in the online application).
- AdmissionRequirements: Aspirants need to require to satisfy the needed conditions for their picked degree at the university.
- LanguageRequirement: Applicants are needed to offer proof of English language capability according to the universities standards
TheUniversity of Alberta will offer the award quantity of Up to $2,000 to the extremely determined trainees through Molly and Spencer Dier Memorial Scholarship.