Peace Revolution is offering Alafia Francophone Fellowship in Benin for French Speaking Africans. The training starts with 21 Days on-line self-development program on interactive platform supplying you the fundamental theory and practice; develop the tool for inner peace.
The fellowship offers 3 days intensive training program providing participants with more profound penetrations in the relationship between mindfulness meditation and assorted abilities necessary for improving effectiveness in their professional and societal life.
Course Level: Fellowship is accessible for Personal Development Program (PDP).
Study Subject: Mindfulness and Meditation
Scholarship Award: The ALAFIA Fellowship Includes:
- Full or partial sponsorship of airfare support
- Free lodging
- Free catering
- Local transportation to and from refuge center
Numbers of Scholarships: Not understood
Scholarship may be taken in Benin
Eligibility: Applicants must satisfy the following place for the fellowship:
- To be a national of among the following nations: Republic of Congo, Republic of Congo, Sao Tome and Principe, Gabon, Guinea, Equatorial Guinea, Chad, Côte d’Ivoire, Mauritania, Cape Verde, Senegal, Niger, Guinea-Bissau, Mali, Togo, Burkina Faso, Tunisia, Morocco, Libya, Algeria, Rwanda, Burundi, Madagascar and Djibouti.
- Completion of 21 days of the Personal Development Program online no later than August 09, 2017. Note that applicants don’t always must get finished the on-line private development program at that period of entry of the application form.
- Have a great command of the French language (written and verbal). Knowledge of the English language is an advantage. However, the fellowship will likely be run entirely in French.
- Be affirmative, open minded, exhibit leadership, pay particular focus on societal change.
- The nominees may be pupils, artists, journalists, entrepreneurs or youthful leaders of local, national or international organizations etc.
- Applicants must devote to becoming involved with the World Peace Initiative Foundation after training by submitting a project proposal that uses the practice of meditation as a tool to address various societal challenges in their specific communities.
Nationality: Citizens of Africa are qualified to apply.
List of Countries: Republic of Congo, Republic of Congo, Sao Tome and Principe, Gabon, Guinea, Equatorial Guinea, Chad, Côte d’Ivoire, Mauritania, Cape Verde, Senegal, Niger, Guinea-Bissau, Mali, Togo, Burkina Faso, Tunisia, Morocco, Libya, Algeria, Rwanda, Burundi, Madagascar and Djibouti.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Candidates must have finished 21 days of the internet self-development program by August 9th
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: Good command of French
How to Apply: The way of employing is on-line.
Application Deadline: Deadline for applications is July 5, 2017 and deadline for qualifications is August 9, 2017.