TheResearch Foundation– Flanders (FWO) is welcoming applications for FWO PhD fellowships readily available for students from EU or the EER orSwitzerland.
ThePhD Fellowship is the most crucial financing channel to prepare young and appealing scientists to finish their PhD For the financing of a restricted variety of fellowships, the FWO works together with: SCK • CEN, L’Oreal-Unesco, and VITO.
FWO looks for to establish students of faith, intelligence, and character who have the abilities and the desire to continue discovering and to serve others throughout their lives.
TheResearch Foundation– Flanders (FWO) is an independent company that promotes and supports ground-breaking essential research study in all locations of science at the universities in the Flemish Community, consisting of associated research study institutes.
- ApplicationDeadline: February 1, 2018
- CourseLevel: Fellowships are readily available to pursue PhD program.
- StudySubject: The PhD research study should be essential in nature.
- ScholarshipAward: Net scholarship quantity: minimum EUR 1,89776
- Nationality: EU or the EER orSwitzerland
- Number of Scholarships: Limited variety of fellowships is readily available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Belgium
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: Students from EU or the EER orSwitzerland are qualified to use for this fellowship.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants should have a
- You have a master degree from among the nations of the EU or the EER orSwitzerland.
- If on October 1, you are older than 31 years, you should have acquired this degree not than 5 years back (see policies for information).
- You have not formerly got an FWO fellowship (not even in part).
- You can use optimal 2 times for the exact same fellowship.
- On 1 October you have 3 years clinical seniority at many.
- You concur with the Research Integrity Clause
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants whose mother tongue is not English are typically needed to offer proof of efficiency in English at the greater level needed by the University.
How to Apply: Applications should be sent at the workplace of the Research Foundation– Flanders, Egmontstraat 5, 1000 Brussels, no behind 17: 00 on the closing date continuing the duration to which they relate.