Applications are welcoming for a Postdoctoral Research Assistant position to sign up with the Cryptography Group at the Mathematical Institute, the University of Oxford in association with the Oxford-EmiratesData Science Lab (OEDSL).
TheUniversityof Oxford intends to lead the world in research and education for the advantage of society both in the UK and worldwide.
- ApplicationDeadline: January10, 2018
- CourseLevel: The position is readily available to pursue postdoctoral research program.
- StudySubject: The position is granted in the field of Cryptography.
- ScholarshipAward: The position will cover ₤31,604– ₤38,833 p.a.
- Nationality: International
- Numberof Scholarships: Not offered
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: Applicants of all citizenships are qualified for
- EntranceRequirements: Applicants need to hold an appropriate PhD/DPhil, together with the appropriate experience. Possess enough expert understanding in the discipline to work within recognized research programs with the capability to handle own scholastic research and associated activities.
- EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants need to fulfill the essential language efficiency requirements of the host organization.
- Applicants can use through the online processor.
How to Apply:.
- Applicants must check out the task description prior to composing their application will be needed to publish a letter setting out how you fulfill the choice requirements, a curriculum vitae consisting of the complete list of publications, a declaration of research interests and the contact information of 2 referees as part of the onlineapplication (NOTE: Applicants are accountable for calling their referees and making certain that their letters are gotten by the closing date.)