GermanEgyptian Mobility Programme is open for Egyptian and German candidates for Scientific Exchange and ExcellenceDevelopment The programme is moneyed by the Science and Technology Development Fund (STDF) in Egypt and the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) in Germany.
GE-SEED focuses on supporting bilateral mobility in between Egyptian and German scientific groups with the unique focus on young researchers (Masterand Ph D trainees), and within the structure of a collectively sent research study job for a duration of approximately 2 years. The primary objective of this program is to motivate collaborations in between both sides and boost cooperation and innovation transfer.
TheGerman Academic Exchange Service or DAAD is the biggest German assistance organisation in the field of worldwide scholastic co-operation.
- Application due date: December 4, 2017
- CourseLevel: The programme is offered to pursue research study.
- StudySubject: The programme is provided by the university.
- ScholarshipAward: Grants will be provided just to travel and living expenses within the structure of a distinct and authorized research study job. For the Egyptian PI, the STDF will bear the travel expense (consisting of abroad medical insurance coverage) in between the workplace of the scientists/students in Egypt and the workplace in Germany.
- Nationality: Egyptian and German
- Number of Scholarships: Not provided
- Scholarship can be taken inGermany and Egypt
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: Egypt and Germany
- EntranceRequirements: Applicants need to satisfy following requirements:
- EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants need to have adequate understanding of the language of guideline of the host university.
- Proposals in a recommended format are to be sent by the German PI to the DAAD, Bonn Portal and by the Egyptian PI to STDF,Egypt Only applications sent by the 2 PIs with all needed files will be thought about. Proposals will be examined by DAAD and STDF on the basis of scientific benefit, requirement for co-operation and the structure of job groups
How to Apply:.
- Application kind
- CVs of all Egyptian and German employee
- Publication list of the Egyptian and German PIs
- Endorsement letter from the Egyptian PI’s organization