TheMaster of Transportation Sciences is happy to reveal the accessibility of twelve ICP scholarships for developing countries trainees. These scholarships are granted to pursue a master’s degree in Transportation Sciences (expertise: Road Safety).
The objective of the scholarships is to motivate the research study of Transportation Sciences.
HasseltUniversity is a university with schools in Hasselt and Diepenbeek, Belgium.
- ApplicationDeadline: March 1, 2018
- CourseLevel: These scholarships are readily available to pursue master (MSc) program.
- StudySubject: These scholarships are granted in Transportation Sciences (expertise: Road Safety)
- ScholarshipAward: These scholarships will cover the followings:
- Nationality: Developing countries
- Numberof Scholarships: Twelve scholarships are readily available.
- Scholarship can be taken inBelgium
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: Africa: Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, DR Congo, Ethiopia, Guinea, Cameroon, Kenya, Madagascar, Mali, Morocco, Mozambique, Rwanda, Senegal, Tanzania, Uganda, Zimbabwe, South Africa, Niger, Asia: Cambodia, Philippines, Indonesia, Palestinian Territories, Vietnam, Latin America: Bolivia, Cuba, Ecuador, Guatemala, Haiti, Nicaragua, Peru
- EntranceRequirements: Applicants should fulfill following requirements: The optimum age for a Master program prospect is 35 years for a preliminary masters and 40 years for a sophisticated master. The optimum age for a training prospect is 45 years. The prospect can not prosper this age on January 1 of the consumption year.
- Please keep in mind that from 2018 onwards, age is not an eligibility requirement for ITP scholarship prospects. Depending on the goals of the program, the needed understanding of the prospects and the prepared follow-up trajectories after conclusion of the program, the course organizers can choose to set up a choice requirement associated to the age of the prospects.
- Professional background and experience
- VLIR-UOS offers top priority to prospects who are utilized in scholastic organizations, research study institutes, federal governments, social economy or NGO’s, or intend a profession in one of these sectors. However, likewise prospects utilized in the earnings sector or freshly finished prospects with no work experience (forMaster programs) can be qualified for the scholarship.
- The training prospect must have appropriate expert experience and an assistance letter validating (re) combination in an expert context where the obtained understanding and abilities will be right away relevant.
- EnglishLanguage Requirements: The individuals are anticipated to have both a passive and active command of the English language at an affordable level. An individual needs to have the ability to follow ex-cathedra lessons, bear in mind and provide some case research studies themselves. Proof of English efficiency needs to be sent. This can be several of the below:
- 1-year thorough English- based direction at a university or acknowledged comparable
- Passedfor a TOEFL test (minutes. rating 550 PBT, 213 CBT or 79 IBT)
- Passedfor IELTS test (minutes. general band rating of 6.0)
- Passed another English test of comparable level as TOEFL or IELTS
- Applicants can use through the online processor.
How to Apply:.
- Applicants have to have actually a finished online application and paper copies of legislated degree certificates and scholastic records by post. After March 1, 2018, all qualified applications will be evaluated and ranked. The top 12 applications will be chosen for a scholarship.