Applicants are welcomed to obtain the Global Teletherapy Academic Excellence Award in the USA for the academic session 2020-2021 The financing program is open to any existing college or graduates school trainee.
The instructional award is developed for outstanding trainees who comprehend the significance of improving one’s self.
Golden possibility for United States trainees to get an award of $1,000
GlobalTeletherapy is well acknowledged in the broadening teletherapy market as a leading staffing service supplying K-12 schools with online therapists. It serves consumers with the greatest quality service.
Why at Global Teletherapy? Global Teletherapy is supplying their schools with therapists who offer the very best service to their trainees while enabling therapists to handle their schedules and minimize documentation.
ApplicationDeadline: June 19, 2020
- University or Organization: Global Teletherapy
- Department: NA
- CourseLevel: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: $1,000
- AccessMode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: United States Students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- EligibleCountries: USA
- AcceptableCourse or Subjects: Undergraduate or Graduate programs in any discipline.
- AdmissibleCriteria: To be qualified, candidates should satisfy the following requirements:
- Must be registered in a college, university, or graduate school throughout the 2020-2021 academic year.
- Must be in excellent academic standing.
- Must have at least a 3.0 cumulative GPA.
- Must have approval if under 18.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Eligible trainees can use through e-mail to scholarship- at-globalteletherapy. com. Be sure to consist of the words “application” together with your very first and last name in the subject line of your e-mail.
- SupportingDocuments: Must send a 2,000- word essay (Be sure your last copy is devoid of any technical mistakes i.e. spelling and grammar) and offer all of the following: complete name, address, name of academic organization going to, PDF copy of candidate’s informal records, PDF copy of candidate’s essay.
- AdmissionRequirements: Applicants should have at least a 3.0 cumulative GPA.
- LanguageRequirement: Applicants from outside the house nation will frequently require to satisfy particular English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
GlobalTeletherapy will provide $1,000 merit-based scholarship to any existing college or graduate school trainee who comprehends what it implies to accept duty to enhance his/her neighborhood.