If you plan to begin a PhD degree program in Australia, then you can get CSIRO Data61PhDInternational Scholarship at the University of Queensland.
The financing program supports both domestic and international trainees who wish to carry out a Higher Degree by Research program for the scholastic year 2020-2021
Amazing opportunity for international trainees to get award in Australia.
Establishedin 1909, the University of Queensland is among Australia’s leading universities. It provides partner, bachelor, master, doctoral, and greater doctorate degrees and is ranked as the 48 th most trustworthy university in the world.
Why at the University of Queensland? Theuniversity offers guidance and a variety of services to empower you with the abilities and understanding to prepare for your future profession and effectively shift from trainee into expert. It has a strong research study focus in science, medication and innovation.
ApplicationDeadline: June 29, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: Not Know
- CourseLevel: PhD
- Award: Living stipend scholarship
- AccessMode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- EligibleCountries: All citizenships.
- AcceptableCourse or Subjects: PhD degree program in Software Security Analytics.
- AdmissibleCriteria: To be qualified, candidates should fulfill the following requirements:
- Master of Philosophy (or another research study master’s degree).
- Bachelor’s degree from an authorized university with a minimum of honours class IIA or equivalent.
- Coursework master’s degree with a total grade point average of 5.65 on the 7-point UQ scale.
- Postgraduate degree (a minimum of one year full-time or comparable) with a total grade point average of 5 on the 7-point UQ scale, together with research study experience. We will think about these applications on a case-by-case basis.
- Bachelor’s degree plus a minimum of 2 years of research study experience, consisting of research study publications.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be thought about for thisapplication
, please email the following files (in PDF) to Professor Ryan Ko (r.ko-at-uq. edu.au) with the subject heading: EOI for UQ- Data61 CRP Project Software Security Analytics.
- SupportingDocuments: Candidates should send a cover letter, CV, scholastic transcript/s, and names of 2 referees who can discuss your capability to carry out in- depth research study. Referee reports are thoroughly examined with your application.
- AdmissionRequirements: For taking admission, prospects should inspect the entry requirements of the program.
- LanguageRequirement: If English is not your mother tongue, you must offer proof of English language capability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other appropriate evidence. Please see the EnglishLanguage Requirements area for more information.
This living stipend scholarship is supplied by the CSIRO/ Data61 for 3 years (with a possible 6 months extension) for aPhD After the EOI phase, the trainee will deal with UQ and Data61 scientists towards the application of a UQ RTP and/or CSIRO’s Data61PhD scholarship/ top-up, based on eligibility requirements and an examination by an independent evaluation committee.