-The brand-new Digital Marketing Scholarship is now readily available available for gratifying quality in digital marketing and developing a brighter future for more youthful generations. This scholarship is readily available for Thai and International students.
GoPR was developed to use a complete suite of PR and digital marketing services. If you are seeking to permeate the marketplace in Thailand and Asia, then today is your fortunate day! With Go PR you can now delight in complete direct exposure and an unrivaled omnichannel experience for you and your clients.
- ApplicationsDeadline: The due date of entry for this scholarship is on July 26, 2019, with entry submissions resuming on July 29, 2019, for the July 28, 2020 Scholarship.
- CourseLevel: This scholarship is readily available to students interested in picking Social Media, SEO, Conversion Optimisation, Web Design, Paid Advertising to Public Relations.
- StudySubject: Scholarship is granted to study Digital Marketing.
- ScholarshipAward: The fortunate winner will get $1,000 USD/ 35,000 THB by cheque that will be sent out straight to your college or university dealt with to you, one week after the statement.
- Nationality: Thisscholarship is readily available for Thai and International students.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not provided
- Scholarship can be taken in Thailand
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: Thisscholarship is readily available for Thai and International students.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants need to fulfill the following requirements:
We welcome all students who are over the age of 18, of any race or gender, who are presently registered at university or college.
Candidates should have an enthusiasm for digital marketing as the scholarship winner will be selected based upon the quality of the material they produce and the level of understanding they show in their selected topic.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants whose mother tongue is not English are normally needed to offer proof of efficiency in English at the greater level needed by the University.
How to Apply: Write a minimum of 1000 words in English or Thai language, on any topic that falls under Digital Marketing, this can be anything associated to DigitalPR, Social Media, SEO, ASO, CRO, PPC or Web Design.
- Your work need to be initial and not copied or plagiarised
- Any recommendation must have a citation and connect to in your short article
- Images and graphics can be utilized however need to be initial.
When you’re all set to use, simply email us at hello-at-gopr. asia with your short article either in Word or Google Doc format, and include your name, e-mail, name of your college or university and evidence of trainee status.