Justice without Borders is requiring applications: JWB Hong Kong Legal Fellowship Programme for the scholastic year 2018-2019 International trainees are qualified to look for this fellowship.
JWB is a not-for-profit organisation that supports victims of labour exploitation and human trafficking in looking for simply settlement versus their abusers, after returning house. Operating at the local level, we deal with regional service organisations along crucial migration paths to make sure victims can access legal help, any place they are.
- ApplicationsDeadline: August 3, 2018
- CourseLevel: This is a 9 months long legal fellowship programme.
- StudySubject: Fellows will take part in legal jobs on behalf of victims of labour exploitation and human trafficking, covering Hong Kong and other nations in the area. As a Fellow, you will handle an active function in several jobs that consist of: dealing with front-line NGOs and pro bono attorneys to determine and prepare cases for possible lawsuits, tactical legal research study to support future lawsuits, and preparing training courses, to name a few day-to-day jobs typical to a little local company. You will likewise have the chance to collaborate with partners throughout the area, consisting of Indonesia, the Philippines and Singapore, to name a few.
- ScholarshipAward: This is an overdue fellowship.
- Nationality: International trainees are qualified to look for this fellowship.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not provided
- Scholarship can be taken in HongKong
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: International trainees are qualified to look for this fellowship.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants need to fulfill the following requirements:
- Fluency in English, with strong composed and oral interactions abilities;-LRB- *******).
- Strong legal research study and composing abilities;-LRB- *******).
- Ability to work well in a group, handling jobs appointed to the whole group;.
- Strong organizational abilities, capability to handle numerous jobs with various due dates;-LRB- *******).
- Good time management abilities;-LRB- *******).
- Self- directed, capability to take effort and actively address concerns that show up in the circulation of work;-LRB- *******).
- Have their own laptop computer with Microsoft Office items and capability to interact through web applications (e-mail, calendar) throughout the day; and
- JWB treats its Fellows as specialists and delegates high levels of duty in them appropriately.
Welcome however not needed abilities
- Speaking and composing capability in Bahasa Indonesia or Malay, Mandarin, or Tagalog;-LRB- *******).
- Graphic style and design abilities; and
- Knowledge of site and social networks tools, consisting of WordPress, Twitter, and Facebook.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Fluency in English, with strong composed and oral interactions abilities. Speaking and composing capability in: Bahasa Indonesia or Malaya, Mandarin, or Tagalog.
How to Apply: Please send a one-page cover letter, CV and a composing sample of no greater than 10 pages to both Douglas MacLean at maclean-at-forjusticewithoutborders. org and Justine Lam at Justine- at-forjusticewithoutborders. org.