Applications are welcomed for Centre of Law and Society Research Visitor Fellowship at Cardiff University in the UK. This fellowship is readily available to UK and Overseas trainees.
Cardiff is developed as one of Britain’s leading universities. Its aspiration is to be amongst the top 100 universities in the world and top 20 in the UK.
In the case of candidates whose mother tongue is not English, proficiency in the English language is likewise a requirement of admission.
- ApplicationsDeadline: September15, 2018
- CourseLevel: This is a checking out fellowship program.
- StudySubject: Fellowship is granted in any field of socio-legal research studies.
- ScholarshipAward: Successful scholars and scientists will have the ability to go to the Centre as its fellows for durations approximately one month. The Centre can support them by approximately ₤1000 contributing to travel and lodging expenses.
- Nationality: This fellowship is readily available to UK and Overseas trainees.
- Numberof Scholarships: Numbers not provided
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: This fellowship is readily available for UK and Overseas trainees.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants need to fulfill the following requirements:
Associated with the worldwide prominent Journal of Law and Society, we provide a promoting scholastic environment for socio-legal scholars to carry out research of the greatest quality. Applications are welcome from the UK and abroad scholars in any field of socio-legal research studies.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants whose mother tongue is not English are normally needed to offer proof of efficiency in English at the greater level needed by the University.
How to Apply: Applicants are anticipated to make preliminary contact with their chosen scholastic sponsor from the School of Law and Politics who will be functioning as their point of contact through their see. As part of their application, they will send a quick description (500 words) of their research job. Successful prospects are anticipated to contribute at least one research workshop throughout their stay and send a brief report at completion of their see.