TheNational Centres of Competence in Research (NCCR) is welcoming applications for MARVEL Master’s Fellowships.
MARVELMaster’s Fellowships goal to empower outstanding female trainees to perform their Master’s thesis research study in a lab coming from the NCCR MARVEL on “Computational Design and Discovery of Novel Materials”.
The NCCR MARVEL is a brand-new centre for Computational Design and Discovery of Novel Materials, that has actually been developed by the Swiss National Science Foundation in May 2014.
The prospect needs to have an excellent command of the English language. Therefore, the application must be composed in English.
- ApplicationDeadline: April 15 and October 15
- CourseLevel: Fellowships are offered to female Master’s trainees to begin their Master’s research study work.
- StudySubject: Fellowships are granted to perform their Master’s thesis research study in a lab coming from the NCCR MARVEL on “Computational Design and Discovery of Novel Materials”.
CHF 12’000(split into 6 regular monthly payments). For travel and other extra expenses, external recipients (from beyond Switzerland or with a host lab besides their house organization) get in addition CHF500 The NCCR MARVEL covers tuition costs along with medical insurance coverage for additional-Europeans trainees, who are not covered by their own nation insurance coverage.
Supervisionin a promoting research study environment.
Social and networking occasions with trainees and scientists from the NCCR.
- Number of Scholarships: Ten(10) fellowships offered in 2018.
- Scholarship can be taken inSwitzerland
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: Citizens of Switzerland are qualified to use.
Dedicated to female Master’s trainees ready to begin their Master’s research study work, who
Demonstrate impressive inspiration and capacity to perform their job in the lab of a primary detective from MARVEL;-LRB- ********).
Meet the requirements for trainee registration at the host university.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: The prospect needs to have an excellent command of the English language. Therefore, the application must be composed in English.
All files and diplomas must ideally be in English.
- Resume(Curriculum vitae)
- Motivation letter, consisting of a list of approximately a max of 3 favored host labs
- One or 2 suggestion letters, discussing ranking amongst peers. These letters must be sent out individually by the recommender( s) to [email protected]
- Copy of your University degree( s)/ records from all grades
How to Apply:
Applications are to be sent by e-mail.