To make your college budget-friendly, the Good Shepherd Foundation is giving the program programme in Uganda
The program is open for trainees beginning in the scholastic or trade degree program at any host university.
Nice deal for trainees to get an academic fund to finish their college in Uganda.
Foundedin 2014, the Good Shepherd Foundation is a native Non– Governmental Organization of susceptible and marginalized Women, Teenagers and Children.
Why should you obtain this program? They have actually been dedicated to supplying instructional chances for a few of the youths in the stated sub-counties.
- University or Organization: Good Shepherd Foundation
- Department: NA
- CourseLevel: Academic or trade
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Award s: NA
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: Uganda people
- The award can be taken inUganda
- EligibleCountries: Uganda
- EligibleCourse or Subjects: Academic or trade programs in any subject stream.
- EligibilityCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates need to fulfill all the provided requirements:
- The grant is open to Ugandans working in the voluntary sector and needs a constant dedication of twelve to fourteen hours a week for research study.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To being employed in the program, candidates need to need to register in the scholastic or trade program at the host university.
- SupportingDocuments: Applicants need to need to send the scholastic records of all the previous school participated in, copy of ID card.
- AdmissionRequirements: Students need to fulfill the admission requirements of the host university.
- LanguageRequirement: Applicants need to need to understand with the English and Ugandan language.
Benefits: GoodShepherd Foundation will supply the instructional fund for trainees to finish their education in Uganda.