Applicants are welcomed to use for the PhD Position moneyed by the University of SouthernDenmark The grant is granted for the scholastic year 2020-2021
The award program is readily available for extremely determined international students who wish to use for a 3-year PhD program in Autonomous Drone Navigation and Grasping on Energized Overhead Cables.
Get benefited in Denmark with the aid of this PhD Positions.
Establishedin 1998, the University of Southern Denmark uses first-rate education and is dedicated to an international viewpoint, at all levels. SDU now have 5 professors and about 32,000 students, more than 15% of whom originated from abroad.
Why research study at the University of Southern Denmark? While studying at SDU, prospects will get comfy working both separately and within a group. It offers innovative and revitalizing working conditions in a vibrant and international research study environment.
ApplicationDeadline: July 6, 2020
- University: University of Southern Denmark
- Department: Faculty of Engineering
- CourseLevel: PhD
- Awards: 3.378– EURO monthly
- AccessMode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- EligibleCountries: All citizenships
- AcceptableCourse or Subjects: PhD degree in Autonomous Drone Navigation and Grasping on Energized Overhead Cables
- AdmissibleCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates should fulfill all the following requirements:
- Sc degree (comparable to a Danish master’s degree) in robotics, drones, control, mechatronics or electronic devices engineering or associated fields.
- Practical experience with FPGA/GPU, ROS, sensing unit combination, drone control, and AI are obligatory.
- Excellent shows abilities (e.g., Python, C, C++, VHDL, MATLAB).
- Additionally, the prospect( s) ought to have exceptional composing abilities and have the ability to work separately.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to use for the award, prospects are required to use through an online application type
- SupportingDocuments: Theapplication should be in English and should consist of all the following– a research study proposition, curriculum vitae, certificates/diplomas (MSc) Danish or English records, a main file is explaining the institutional structure and the grading plan of the granting universities and confirmed copies of the main bachelor diploma and master’s diploma and records of examinations.
- AdmissionRequirements: For taking admission, candidates should fulfill all the entry requirements of the university.
- LanguageRequirement: Applicants should be proficient in English, both spoken and composed. Before using, candidates should inspect all the English language requirements
TheUniversity of Southern Denmark will offer the total up to approx. 3.378- EURO monthly incl. Supplements to the winning prospects.