The Government of Cuba is providing scholarship to all new Pakistani college students for the educational yr 2017-2018. The scholarship is on the market for pursuing the undergraduate diploma in drugs.
The Government of Cuba will borne tuition charges, hostel lodging and Stipend 100 Cuban Pesos monthly, whereas HEC will present return airfare as soon as throughout the complete examine programme. The different dwelling bills, like provision of Halal meals could also be borne by the coed/guardian.
Course Level: The scholarship is on the market to pursue the undergraduate diploma.
Study Subject: The scholarship is awarded within the topic of drugs.
Scholarship Award: The scholarship will covers borne tuition charges, hostel lodging and Stipend 100 Cuban Pesos monthly, whereas HEC will present return airfare as soon as throughout the complete examine programme. The different dwelling bills, like provision of halal meals could also be borne by the coed/guardian.
Numbers of Scholarships: One scholarship is on the market.
Scholarship will be taken within the Pakistan
Eligibility: Applicants should meet the next space for the scholarships:
- At least 70% marks in each F.Sc. /A degree (Pre-Medical) & SSC/Matric (O degree).
- Age between 17-21 years as on cut-off date of the commercial.
- Final choice can be primarily based on open Merit.
Nationality: Applicants of Pakistan can apply for the scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants will need to have earlier yr diploma.
English Language Requirement: Applicants should meet the required language proficiency necessities of the host establishment.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply by way of on-line mode.
- SSC Certificate with IBCC attestation OR O-Level Certificate (Science Group) with IBCC equivalence
- Sc. Certificate with IBCC attestation / A-Level Certificate (Pre-Medical) with IBCC equivalence
- One attested passport measurement current .
- Birth Certificate issued by NADRA solely
- Father or Guardian’s CNIC.
- Photocopy of legitimate passport (validity greater than 06 months)
- Medical Certificate issued by District Head Quarter Government Hospital and additional attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MoFA) at their respective provincial head quarter workplaces or Islamabad.