Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Poland and Minister of Science and Higher Education of the Republic of Poland pronounced recruiting to the Ignacy Lukasiewicz scholarship programme (2017/2018 variation).
Scholarships offered as a portion of the programme contain free 2nd degree studies ran in Polish language (preceded with a year long prep class for taking up studies in Poland) and 3rd degree studies ran in public universities supervised by the minister accountable for higher education.
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs is the Polish government department tasked with keeping Poland’s international relations and organizing its involvement in international and regional supranational political organisations like the European Union and United Nations.
Course Level: Scholarships are accessible for pursuing masters and PhD programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are offered in various areas to aid pupils in updating their instruction.
Scholarship Award: The quantity of the scholarship, which covers the expense of lodging and living, is PLN 1350 per month.
Numbers of Scholarships: Not understood
Scholarship could be taken in Poland
2nd Degree Studies (Master Studies)
- Graduate of the 1st degree studies (finished in 2016 or 2017) ran in the aforementioned areas of sciences or present final year student of the 1st degree studies in the academic year 2016/2017;
- In the lack of the kind of 1st degree studies in the higher education system of the state which issued the diploma, graduate of Master’s degree or equivalent studies (finished in 2016 or 2017) or present final year student of Master’s degree or equivalent studies in the academic year 2016/2017, ran in the aforementioned areas of sciences.
3rd Degree Studies (PhD Studies): Candidate profile:
- Graduate of Master’s degree or equivalent studies completed no earlier than three years past (does notapply to men already examining in Poland);
- Graduates of Master’s degree or equivalent studies finished in the country of origin of candidates will likely be favored (yet, this doesn’t preclude individuals with Polish university diploma in the chance of implementing for the scholarship);
Nationality: Citizens of developing countries meet the criteria to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous degree.
How to Apply:
2nd Degree Studies (Master Studies): The nominees have to submit completed and signed questionnaire to Polish diplomatic posts, together with the subsequent attachments:
- Description of the projected dissertation based on these specifications: 1.5-2 A4 pages, font size 12, spacing 1.5; demanded Components of description contain: suggestion for a subject, issue and research procedure, in-depth description of chapters);
- A copy of the 1st degree studies graduation diploma using a nutritional supplement, in the lack of the form of1st degree studies in the higher education system of the country of origin – a copy of diploma ofMaster’s Degree or equivalent using a nutritional supplement or certification of the marks got in the winter session in the closing year of 1st degree studies or closing year of Master’s degree or equivalent studies, as well as the planned date of conclusion;
- A copy of health certification;
- A copy of passport.
3rd Degree Studies (PhD Studies): The nominees are necessary to submit, via the university declaring the foreigner to the 3rd degree studies, to the Bureau for Academic Recognition and International Exchange, completed and signed survey together with these attachments:
- Outline of the doctoral dissertation prepared in accordance Together with these specifications: 4-5 A4 pages, font size 12, spacing 1.5; expected components of description contain: suggestion for a matter, research issue, the primary hypothesis and research system, in-depth description of chapters);
- Opinions of two independent professors (Prof. or PhD), including at least one from Poland);
- A curriculum vitae using a covering letter;
- A copy of health certificate (it doesn’t concern to individuals already examining in Poland);
- A copy of passport;
- A duplicate of the record authorizing to the remain on the Polish territory (for individuals already examining in Poland or holding a valid visa).
Application Deadline: The application deadline is June 23, 2017.