Cardiff University is pleased to provide PhD in Engineering: Solar energy storage systems for both home and international students in the UK for the academic session of 2017. The scholarship can be obtained to pursue research in solar energy storage systems.
The purpose of the scholarship would be to develop a 5 kW tremendously efficient, dependable and modest-sized converter system for solar PV energy storage systems through 1.
Cardiff University is a public research university in Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom. The university is consistently recognised as providing high quality research-based university schooling and was rated 122nd in the world from the QS World University Rankings 2015–16.
Course Level: The scholarship can be obtained to pursue Postgraduate research.
Study Subject: The scholarship is given in the area of solar energy storage systems.
Scholarship Award: The scholarship will cover the followings:
- Tuition fee support -total international fees
- Maintenance stipend Doctoral stipend matching UK Research Council National Minimum
- Additional financing offered Includes augmentation equal to at least £2000 per annum.
Numbers of Scholarships: One scholarship is accessible.
Scholarship could be taken in the UK
Eligibility: Applicants must match the next place for the scholarship:
- Open to all students of any nationality without constraints (UK/EU and International)
- Candidates should hold or be prepared to have a First Class degree or a great 2:1 and/or an appropriate Master’s level qualification (or equal) in a pertinent subject area.
Nationality: Applicants of all nationalities can employ for the scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have Master`s degree.
English Language Requirement: Applicants must have an IELTS score of 6.5 or 7.0.
How to Apply: Applicants can use via on-line way.
Application Deadline: The program deadline is August 31, 2017.