WilkesUniversity is happy to provide Graduate Assistantships for skilled candidates in the USAfor the scholastic year 2021-2022
The program intends to support international candidates who are going to participate in the graduate program at the university.
In order to much better prepare students for management, Wilkes University in Pennsylvania aims to develop a culture that values variety, social obligation, and an international outlook.
Why research study at WilkesUniversity? There are a number of career-related and well-paying work chances offered at WU that prepare students for the next phase in their professions. Numerous majors will be offered at 6 different schools, providing students lots of choices.
ApplicationDeadline: February 1
- University or Organization: WilkesUniversity
- Department: NA
- CourseLevel: Graduate
- Award: Salary
- Number of Awards: NA
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- EligibleCountries: Applications are accepted from worldwide
- EligibleCourse or Subjects: The scholarship will be granted in any subject provided by the university
- EligibilityCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates need to fulfill all the provided requirements:
- Full- time (9 credits per term) status while holding the assistantship.
- Ability and desire to carry out the tasks laid out in the task publishing and designated by the Director/DepartmentChair of the particular program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To use, candidates need to need to finish the graduate application type After that, they choose the task of interest.
- SupportingDocuments: Two extra recommendation letters and submission application products.
- AdmissionRequirements: Applicants need to have a minimum 3.0 undergraduate grade point average.
- LanguageRequirement: English is not the mother tongue you must supply proof of English language capability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other appropriate evidence.
WilkesUniversity will supply the wage for students in the USA for the scholastic year 2021-2022