Do you have a desire to finish your greater research studies in Denmark? Good News! The University of Copenhagen is supplying a chance to obtain the International PhD Fellowship in Human-CenteredData Science and Computer Supported CooperativeWork The grant is readily available for the scholastic year 2022/2023
The function of the academic award is to support exceptional trainees who wish to carry out a PhD program at the Department of Computer Science.
TheUniversity of Copenhagen is Denmark’s biggest university. It supplies about 200 scholastic programs in a range of topics, consisting of as health sciences, liberal arts, law, and life sciences.
What would you like to end up being a part of the University of Copenhagen? The university is devoted to supplying top quality research-based education. Students will have the ability to research study in a range of techniques, consisting of on-campus taught programs and part-time online knowing.
ApplicationDeadline: September 5, 2021
- University: University of Copenhagen
- Department: Department of Computer Science
- CourseLevel: PhD degree
- Awards: DKK 27,78869 monthly
- AccessMode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Domestic and international trainees
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- EligibleCountries: All citizenships
- AcceptableCourse or Subjects: PhD Position in Human-CenteredData Science and Computer Supported Cooperative Work
- AdmissibleCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates need to have finished a degree program, comparable to a Danish master’s degree (180 ECTS/3 FTE BSc + 120 ECTS/2 FTE MSc) associated to the discipline of the task.
- A MSc/ MA degree in a field appropriate to HCDS, CSCW or comparable
- several research study or popular publications in a subject appropriate to the task
- useful experience with integrating participatory style techniques and data science
- experience with Machine Learning (ML) and Natural Language Processing
- concrete experience in establishing partnerships with collaborations outside the university
- possible to add to frontier international, interdisciplinary research study.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All interested prospects are needed to take admission in a postdoctoral degree at the University ofCopenhagen After being registered, candidates can finish the online application kind for this award.
- SupportingDocuments: The candidates need to send all the following files:
- Motivation letter (It must explain your long-lasting research study vision, the factor for using to belong to our group and why you believe you are the ideal prospect to fill this position).
- Curriculum vitae incl. education, experience, previous work, language abilities and other appropriate abilities.
- List of 3 recommendations (complete address, incl. e-mail and telephone number).
- List of publications.
- Copy of diplomas/degree certificate( s).
- Admission Requirements: Candidates need to adhere to the official requirements of the PhD program
- LanguageRequirement: Documentation of English level can, for example, be recorded by an outstanding IELTS or TOEFL test.
TheUniversity of Copenhagen will offer an income variety begins at DKK 27,78869 monthly incl. PhD supplement (1 April 2021 level).