De La Salle University is providing Scholarship for pursuing graduate programme. These scholarships are open to citizen of Filipino.
The Scholarship and Financial Assistance Program seeks to help the University in attaining its imaginative and prescient of extending its academic services to Filipino college students who’re deserving of monetary assist.
De La Salle University is a Roman Catholic, Lasallian Research University in Taft Avenue, Malate, Manila, Philippines.
Course Level: Scholarships can be found for pursuing graduate programme.
Study Subject: Graduate Financial Assistance Grants can be found for the next faculties:
- Ramon V. del Rosario College of Business (RVRCOB)
- School of Economics (SOE)
- College of Computer Studies (CCS)
- Andrew Gonzalez College of Education (BAGCED)
- College of Liberal Arts
- Gokongwei College of Engineering (GCOE)
- College of Science (COS)
Scholarship Award: Not Known
Scholarship may be taken in Philippine
Eligibility: Applicant will need to have an undergraduate diploma.
Nationality: Filipino college students are eligible to use.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants will need to have earlier diploma.
How to Apply: Scholarship purposes will solely be accepted after the applicant completes the graduate software course of to his/her desired diploma program. He/She might be required to supply his/her software reference quantity upon submission of his/her full scholarship software paperwork.
- The graduate scholar downloads a Financial Assistance Application Form. All new, incoming graduate college students should be reminded that the applying for scholarship is processed concurrently with their software for admission.
- He/She fills in the applying kind correctly and submits it to the Enrollment Services Hub (ESH), 2F Henry Sy, Sr. Hall throughout the specified software interval along with the next:
- A letter of request by the applicant for monetary help;
- A photocopy of the applicant’s newest Income Tax Return (ITR) kind. Only these whose gross annual earnings is lower than Php 700,000 might be thought of.
If married and submitting earnings tax returns individually (or applicant is unemployed), embrace a photocopy of partner’s newest ITR kind;
If single and unemployed, a photocopy of guardian’s newest ITR kind;
- A certificates of employment with compensation historical past;
- A letter of advice for monetary help from the applicant’s current employer / superior; and Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
- For Incoming Students, the results of the scholarship software might be indicated in the Admission Status Letter.
- For Current Students making use of for a scholarship or for an improve, outcomes might be launched on-line through Document Tracking System (DTS).
Application Deadline: The software deadline is June 23, 2017.