Barclays Company provides Rising Eagles Graduate Programme to the candidates of Africa. The programme is out there for graduate college students in the sector of banking, know-how, and administration.
The intention of the programme is to permit younger graduates to unfold their wings and ascend to larger heights.
Barclays is a British multinational banking and monetary providers firm. It is a common financial institution with operations in retail, wholesale and funding banking, in addition to wealth administration, mortgage lending and bank cards.
Course Level: The programme is out there for graduates.
Study Subject: The programme is out there in following fields:
- Corporate and Investment Banking
- Retail and Business Banking
- Africa Technology
- Group Functions
- Wealth and Investment Management & Insurance
Scholarship Award: The programme will cowl the followings:
Training and Development
- Rising Eagles provides a blended method to coaching and improvement that mixes classroom coaching, group actions, assignments and e-learning. The programme is enhanced with particular occasions the place we host specialist audio system to ship key subjects that have an effect on our enterprise and your position. Whichever one among enterprise areas candidates be part of, they’ll be guided, moulded and educated for 12 months– build up the talents and expertise you’ll must change into a pacesetter for our future. Every step of the best way, our coaching and assist will preserve your improvement on observe.
- Applicants gained’t be on this journey alone. From the day you arrive, you’ll have a buddy available – a earlier graduate – to supply steerage, recommendation and assist – who’ll at all times be there to share their expertise and experience with you.
- Support applicant’s private improvement. There’s an unlimited array of coaching alternatives out there from talks, tasks and competitions to sensible abilities classes. Not to say the 300+ on-line studying modules out there via our Learning for Africa portal.
Numbers of Scholarships: Not recognized
Scholarship might be taken in Africa
Eligibility: Applicants should meet the next space for the scholarship:
- A postgraduate qualification (minimal NQF Level eight) in any of the disciplines that we recruit from, obtained earlier than January 2018.
- There is an exception for Tanzania whereby a three-year diploma shall be accepted.
- Less than 24 months’ everlasting work expertise (this excludes momentary work throughout full-time research).
Nationality: Applicants of Botswana, Ghana, Seychelles, South Africa, Tanzania, and Uganda can apply for the programme.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants should have postgraduate diploma.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via the net processor.
- Applications are screened to make sure they meet our minimal tutorial necessities. How you method and reply the applying questions may even play a task in our choice course of.
Application Deadline: The utility deadline is August 11, 2017.