Applications are welcomed for Grenoble Quantum Engineering (GreQue) Doctoral Scholarship Program in France.
The QuEnG doctoral program is moneyed by the Idex- UGA and intends to cultivate a multidisciplinary community for quantum innovations. It will offer the laureates with a double training including essential research study in high-level labs and strong commercial direct exposure through internships within our network of commercial partners.
Grenoble is world distinguished for its essential research study institutes in condensed matter physics, nanosciences, computer technology & mathematics along with its state-of-the-art ingenious business varying from regional start-ups to international groups. Grenoble location hosts 25 000 scholastic and commercial scientists and more than 60 000 trainees. Grenoble’s community is ranked within the leading 5 ingenious cities in nanotechnologies around the world and 1st in Europe.
- ApplicationsDeadline: September30, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarships are readily available to study PhD program.
- StudySubject: The subjects consist of speculative and theoretical elements of
- ScholarshipAward: The wage is 1758 EUR/month prior to tax for 3 years.
- Nationality: Applicants of all citizenships are qualified to use.
- Number of Scholarships: Up to 5 positions are readily available.
- Scholarship can be taken in France
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: Applicants of all citizenships are qualified to use.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants need to fulfill the following requirements:
GreQuE Doctoral Programme is moneyed by the European Community under the Marie Sklodowska-CurieActions (MSCA). Applicants needs to satisfy the MSCA movement requirements: No citizenship conditions, however candidates need to not have actually invested more than one year in France throughout the last 3 years.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants whose mother tongue is not English are generally needed to offer proof of efficiency in English at the greater level needed by the University.
How to Apply: