Applications are welcomed for Joint Research Program By Eötvös Lor ánd University and MSDHungary The scholarship is readily available for EU citizens.
EötvösLor ánd University is globally acknowledged and its programs are recognized by the Hungarian AccreditationBoard The diplomas provided by Eötvös Lor ánd University are recognized worldwide, and its course credits are transferable in all nations in the European Union.
Fluencyin composed and oral English; outstanding interaction & discussion abilities are needed.
- ApplicationsDeadline: September15, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarship is readily available to pursue research.
- StudySubject: TheJoint research job in the illness location of lung cancer, in the field of health economics and result research (HEOR). Additional restorative locations might be contributed to guarantee the goal of skill advancement, i.e. to cover and enhance a broad spectrum of HEOR abilities of theResearcher HEOR abilities to enhance and jobs to perform throughout the program can consist of however not restricted to:
- ScholarshipAward: Scholarship of worth 360,000 HUF (app. 1,150 EUR, web) monthly will be granted.
- Nationality: Scholarship is readily available for EU citizens.
- Number of Scholarships: One position is readily available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Budapest, Hungary
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: Scholarship is readily available for EU citizens.
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, CzechRepublic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and the UK.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants should fulfill the following requirements:
MS/MPH/PhD/ ScD/DrPH in health economics, results research, public health, pharmacoeconomics, stats, health services research, or an associated location.
— Full- time accessibility for the Project Term, in accordance with typical working hours
— EU citizenship
— Bearing the following abilities:
- Analytical along with analytical abilities
- Time management, preparing & arranging
- Cultural awareness
- Proficiencyin MS Word and MS PowerPoint
- Proficiencyin MS Excel (VisualBasic is a benefit) and in SAS or SPSS or another comparable analytical plan.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Fluencyin composed and oral English; outstanding interaction & discussion abilities.
How to Apply: Applicants should send the CV, inspiration letter, evidence of language, a copy of diplomas.