TheNorthern Territory PHN is welcoming applications for Health Workforce ScholarshipProgram Scholarships are readily available to health professionals to carry out more research study in medication, nursing, allied health consisting of Aboriginal health employees.
The HWSP is meant to increase access to crucial health services in rural and remote locations throughout Australia by supporting a boost in abilities, capability and/or scope of practice.
- ApplicationDeadline: May30, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarships are granted to pursue more education or go to training courses.
- StudySubject: Scholarships are readily available to health professionals to carry out more research study in medication, nursing, allied health consisting of Aboriginal health employees.
- ScholarshipAward: The program offers Bursaries of approximately $10,000 and Scholarships of approximately $10,000 annually for an optimum of 2 years. All quantities are GST unique and based on eligibility and approval.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken inAustralia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: Citizens of Australia are qualified to use.
EntranceRequirements: To be qualified, health experts should be:
Workingin the fields of medication, nursing, allied health and Aboriginal Health
Workingin rural and remote areas categorized by the Modified Monash Model 3-7
Workingin personal practice, an Aboriginal Medical Service or non-government organisation (can not be entirely utilized by State Government).
How to Apply:
Please total and return this type by means of e-mail.