TheSeoul National University Asia Center (SNUAC) is providing Visiting Scholar Fellowship for fall2018 Fellowship is offered to Domestic and international scientists.
The function of the fellowship is to support scholars whose research study and works relate to Asia and likewise promote scholastic exchanges with SNUAC professor and research study fellows by supplying research study areas and financial backings.
TheSeoul National University Asia Center (SNUAC) is a research study and international exchange institute based in Seoul, SouthKorea The SNUAC’s most distinguishing characteristic is its cooperative method in cultivating research study jobs and international exchange program through close interactions in between local and thematic research study programs about Asia and the world.
- ApplicationDeadline: May31, 2018
- CourseLevel: This is a visiting research study fellowship program.
- StudySubject: Fellowship is offered to candidates who perform research study on styles and areas of Asia.
ScholarshipAward: — Research grant: KRW 3,600,000( 6 months); offered at the effective conclusion of the fellow’s duties.
— Research area and access to SNU library and other research study centers.
- Nationality: Available to Domestic and international scientists.
- Number of Scholarships: An overall of 5 fellows will be picked.
- Scholarship can be taken in SouthKorea
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: Available to Domestic and international scientists.
EntranceRequirements: To be qualified for this scholarship you need to fulfill the list below requirements:
- Domesticand international scientists who perform research study on styles and areas of Asia.
- Possess a PhD degree or have professional experience that is comparable to a PhD degree.
- Must have the ability to live at SNUAC and conduct research study throughout the fellowship duration.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants whose mother tongue is not English are normally needed to supply proof of efficiency in English at the greater level needed by the University.
How to Apply: Applications ought to be sent out through email.
— 1 copy of CV specifying the start and end dates (i.e. YYYY/MM)
— 1 copy of research study strategy (A4, 2 pages)
eval( ez_write_tag([[336,280],’ scholarship_positions_com-leader-1′,’ ezslot_2′]);.