Applications are invited for The Helen Lansdowne Resor Scholarship that is given to gifted female creative pupils for the year 2017. Students from all over the world are qualified to apply for all these scholarships.
Each year, the HLR Scholarship seeks to give five female creative pupils scholarships up to $10,000.
Walter Thompson Company, the world’s best known advertising communications brand, is creating initiating alternatives that develop enduring brands and companies for more than 150 years. Headquartered in New York City, J. Walter Thompson is a genuine world-wide network with more than 200 offices in over 90 states, using almost 12,000 communications and marketing professionals. The service consistently rates among the very best networks in the world and continues a dominant existence in the industry.
Course Level: Scholarships can be found to pursue the undergraduate programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are given to gifted female creative marketing students.
Scholarship Award: Each year, the HLR Scholarship seeks to give five female creative pupils scholarships up to $10,000. In improvement, each receiver will get a paid summer internship at a J. Walter Thompson office in her individual area, an offer of a J. Walter Thompson mentor and “first look” placement thought upon graduation.
Number of Scholarships: Five scholarships will likely be granted.
Scholarship may be taken in the USA
Eligibility: To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be female
- Be enrolled as a pupil in a participating undergraduate or portfolio school and be no less than 12 months from end of the degree at May 14, 2017
- Show creative ability and assurance
- Maintain sufficient academic and creative Improvement as determined by their school
Nationality: Students from all over the world are qualified to apply for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Students has to be enrolled as a pupil in a participating undergraduate or portfolio school and be no less than 12 months from end of the degree at May 14, 2017
English language Requirements: Applicants whose first language isn’t English are normally needed to offer evidence of competence in English at the larger amount demanded by the University.
How to Apply: Application Checklist
- Application form
- Personal statement (500 words or less)
- Letter of recommendation from a faculty member
- 3-5 maximum creative samples (less than 7 MB) showcasing Your very best work
- Ensure that all necessary creative samples are uploaded or made accessible by means of a link (Google Drive, Dropbox, portfolio web site, etc.) and contain this link in your entry.
Application Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is May 14, 2017.