Higherlife Foundation is offering Joshua Nkomo Scholarships for Zimbabwean pupils. Scholarships are given to pursue the undergraduate degree in the area of Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics (STEM).
A-level scholarships are for candidates beginning Lower 6th and University scholarships are for candidates entering 1st-year undergraduate studies.
Higherlife Foundation is a Africa-established societal impact organisation dedicated to investing in the future of kids through Education. The Foundation is working to scale its impact across Africa by lifting 2 million African leaders by 2020. The Foundation targets orphans and vulnerable children, in addition to pupils from deprived backgrounds, and concentrates its work on instruction on the three crucial areas of Providing Access to instruction, Improving Quality of instruction and Providing Lifelong Development.
Course Level: Scholarships are given to study undergraduate programme.
Study Subject: These scholarships will be for Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics (STEM) studies, and additionally for other subjects.
Scholarship Award: 70% of the scholarships will be for Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics (STEM) studies, whilst 30% is allowed for other disciplines.
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship could be considered in Zimbabwe
Eligibility: The following standards should be fulfilled in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Academic Merit as established by applicant operation in public examinations (primarily ZIMSEC and Cambridge)
- For A-Level applications, the absolute minimum of SEVEN (7) “A” level passes is needed
- For University programs, the absolute minimum of TEN (10) points for females and TWELVE (12) points for men is necessary.
Nationality: Zimbabwean citizens qualify to employ for these scholarships.
Scholarships for Zambians
How to Apply: Documentation Required
- Academic certifications/public examination results
- Birth Certificate
- National ID
- Character Reference Form (Download Here)
- Character Reference Form to be hand delivered to any Higherlife Foundation office
- NB: Scholarships are for Zimbabwean public associations only.
Application Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is April 28, 2017.