SeveralPostdoctoral Researcher and Research Fellow Positions are now offered in ICT (Helsinki, Finland). International students are qualified to use for this position.
AaltoUniversity is a neighborhood of strong thinkers where science and art fulfill innovation and service. We are dedicated to determining and resolving grand social obstacles and constructing an ingenious future. Aalto University has 6 schools with almost 11 000 students and almost 400 teachers. Our schools lie in Espoo and Helsinki, Finland.
TheUniversity of Helsinki, developed in 1640, is the most flexible university inFinland The University of Helsinki is an international scholastic neighborhood of 40,000 students and employee. The university lays unique focus on the quality of education and research, and it belongs to the League of the European Research Universities (LERU).
- ApplicationDeadline: January 31, 2018
- CourseLevel: Positions are offered to pursue Postdoctoral research program.
- StudySubject: Several positions to be filled at Aalto University and the University of Helsinki in various locations of ICT:
- Artificial intelligence and artificial intelligence,
- Data science,
- Privacy and security,
- Computational health, and
- Human- computer system interaction.
- ScholarshipAward: The income for the postdoctoral position is normally in between 3 450 and 3 700 EUR each month depending upon experience and credentials. In addition to the income, the agreement consists of occupational health advantages, and Finland has a thorough social security system. The yearly overall work of teaching personnel at hiring universities is 1 624 hours. The position lies at Aalto University’s Otaniemi school or University of Helsinki’s Kumpula school.
- Nationality: International students
- Number of Scholarships: Several positions are offered.
- Scholarship can be taken inHelsinki, Finland
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: International students are qualified to use for this position.
EntranceRequirements: To be qualified for this scholarship you need to fulfill the list below requirements:
The prospect needs to have a PhD and are anticipated to have an exceptional performance history in clinical research in one or numerous fields appropriate to the position. Good command of English is a required requirement. In the evaluation procedure, specific focus is placed on the quality of the prospect’s previous research and international experience, together with the compound, innovativeness, and expediency of the research strategy, and its significance to the research group or groups in concern. Efficient and effective conclusion of research studies is thought about an extra benefit.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Good command of English is a required requirement.
How to Apply: The applications for the postdoctoral scientist position are to be sent through the eRecruitment system no behind 31 January 2018 at 23: 59 Finnish time.
Theapplication for the position needs to include (in single pdf file called as lastname_firstname_application. pdf):
- Motivation letter consisting of a tentative strategy for the research work (1-5 pages)
- List of publications
- A records of the doctoral research studies and degree certificate of the PhD degree
All product need to be sent inEnglish The application products will not be returned. Short- noted prospects might be welcomed for an interview either at the Otaniemi or Kumpula school or for an interview carried out by means ofSkype The recruiting universities schedule the right for warranted needs to leave the position open, to extend the application duration and to think about prospects who have actually not sent applications throughout the application duration.
( function() ());.
// async init as soon as filling is done.
window.fbAsyncIn it = function() ;.