TheCoventry University, in collaboration with Jordan Kuwait Bank is welcoming candidates for its Business Scholarships for Jordanian candidates who hold a conditional deal to study a postgraduate course within the Faculty of Business and Law at Coventry University (leaving out law courses).
This is a special chance for a Jordanian nationwide to enhance their profession with a Masters MBA/MA/MSc certification and work deal when they finish.
CoventryUniversity is a public research study university in the city of Coventry, England, part of the broader Coventry UniversityGroup It was previously referred to as Lanchester Polytechnic up until 1987, and Coventry Polytechnic up until it was granted university status in 1992.
- ApplicationDeadline: June30,2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarships are offered to pursue MBA, MA and MSc program.
- StudySubject: Scholarships are granted in the field provided by the university.
- ScholarshipAward: Worth your complete tuition cost and a task with JKB upon graduation.
- Nationality: Jordanian candidates are qualified to look for the scholarship.
- Number of Scholarships: Two scholarships are offered.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: Applicants from Jordan are qualified to look for the scholarship.
- EntranceRequirements: Applicants should hold a Hons degree with a CGPA of 3.0 or greater (or comparable).
- EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants should be proficient in English.
How to Apply:.
- To look for this scholarship, finish the application type and return by e-mail or post.
( function() iframe). style.cssText = “width: 0; height: 0; border: 0”;.
document.getElementById(‘ fb-root’). appendChild( iframe);.
var doc = iframe.contentWindow.document;.
doc.open(). compose -LRB-”-RRB-;.
// async init when packing is done.
window.fbAsyncInit = function() ;.