Applicants are welcomed for ICTP Postgraduate Diploma Scholarship in the following fields: High Energy, Cosmology and Astroparticle Physics (HECAP), Condensed Matter Physics (CMP), Earth System Physics (ESP) and Mathematics (MTH). This 1 year pre-PhD program includes 2 terms of standard and innovative courses.
The goal of the scholarship is to support young certified graduates in physics, mathematics or associated fields and the restricted variety of scholarships (around 10 per field) are granted to effective prospects from developing countries.
TheAbdus Salam International Centre for Theoretical Physics (ICTP) is a global research study institute for physical and mathematical sciences that runs under a tripartite arrangement in between the Italian Government, United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO), and International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA).
- ApplicationDeadline: January31, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarship is offered to pursue pre-PhD program.
- StudySubject: Scholarship is granted in the following fields:
- HighEnergy, Cosmology and Astroparticle Physics (HECAP)
- CondensedMatter Physics (CMP)
- EarthSystem Physics (ESP)
- ScholarshipAward: A minimal variety of scholarships (around 10 per field) are granted to effective prospects from developing countries (with specific focus on trainees from the least industrialized areas of the world) to cover travel and living costs throughout their remain at ICTP.
- Nationality: Applicants from developing countries are qualified to use for the scholarship.
- Number of Scholarships: Number of scholarship is not provided.
- Scholarship can be taken in Italy
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: Applicants from developing countries are qualified to use for the scholarship.
- EntranceRequirements: Applicants need to be young certified graduates in physics, mathematics or associated fields
- EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants need to be proficient in English.
How to Apply:.
- In addition to finishing an online application kind, prospects need to publish the following as part of their application:
- Copies of records of university scholastic records and university degrees in English (The chosen prospects will be needed to supply originals or licensed copies of these files in addition to of their authorities English translation prior to he or she can be confessed to the Programme).
- Any certificates or files that provide evidence of the trainee’s capability to follow advanced-level courses, research study and compose clinical literature in the English language.
- Two recommendation letters, from senior researchers knowledgeable about the candidate’s research studies and work.
( function() ());.
// async init when filling is done.
window.fbAsyncIn it = function() ;.