TheUniversity of Liverpool is welcoming applications for Hodgson LawScholarships These scholarships are offered for skilled law students who want to study full-time at the University of Liverpool or Liverpool John Moores University.
TheUniversity of Liverpool is a public university based in the city of Liverpool,England Founded as a college in 1881, it got its royal charter in 1903 with the capability to award degrees and is likewise understood to be among the 6 initial “red brick” civic universities.
IfEnglish is not your mother tongue then you will have to reveal that your English language abilities are at a high adequate level to be successful in your research studies.
- ApplicationDeadline: May 1, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarships are offered for pursuing full-time postgraduate taught degree program.
- StudySubject: Scholarships are granted in the field of law.
- ScholarshipAward: The Scholarship consists of complete tuition charges for a full-time postgraduate taught degree in law (LLM), and a stipend of ₤ 9,135
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: International students (non-UK/ non-EU) are qualified to use.
- EntranceRequirements: Applicants should have finished or be in the last year of conclusion of a Bachelor’s Degree or comparable degree at a minimum 2.1 (UK Upper Second) or comparable requirement and have an exceptional requirement ofEnglish Applicants needs to have the ability to show:
Evidence of an interest in legal and civil service which might benefit the Liverpool City Region.
Potential and aspiration for future management.
That they are not otherwise able to carry out a postgraduate degree at either organization.
- EnglishLanguage Requirements: If English is not your mother tongue then you will have to reveal that your English language abilities are at a high adequate level to be successful in your research studies.
- AcademicTranscripts & Certificates
- Evidence of English language capability
- Certified copy of Birth Certificate
- Bachelor’s degree certificate (When offered)
- 2 recommendations (Academic & Character)
- 2 licensed passport sized photos
- Essay of application
How to Apply:
Students will have to finish and send the Hodgson Law Scholarship application type digitally to the Hodgson Selection Committee by e-mail.
( function() iframe). style.cssText = “width: 0; height: 0; border: 0”;.
document.getElementById(‘ fb-root’). appendChild( iframe);.
var doc = iframe.contentWindow.document;.
doc.open(). compose -LRB-”-RRB-;.
// async init when packing is done.
window.fbAsyncInit = function() ;.