TheOffice of Research, Innovation, and Development (ORID) is welcoming applications for TDR International Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme for the 2018/2019 scholastic year, moneyed under the WHO TDR International Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme.
The function of the task is to boost University of Ghana’s capability and post-graduate training in the Humanities.
TheUniversity of Ghana, the premier university and the biggest university in Ghana wased established as the University College of the Gold Coast by Ordinance on August 11, 1948, for the function of supplying and promoting university education, discovering and research study.
- ApplicationDeadline: March30, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarships are readily available to pursue Postgraduate program.
- StudySubject: Scholarships are granted to pursue One- year Masters research studies in PublicHealth Ten (10) Master’s scholarships will be used under the program for the 2018/2019 scholastic year in the following locations:.
- Mastersin Public Health.
- MSc Applied Health and Social Sciences
ScholarshipAward: The scholarship is tenable at the University of Ghana, School of Public Health and covers:
- One round return economy air travel in between the house nation of the trainee and Accra, Ghana.
- Tuition and scholastic user center costs;-LRB- *******).
- Basic medical and mishap insurance coverage;-LRB- *******).
- Monthly stipend to cover living expenditures consisting of lodging equivalent to regional living expense; and
- Support for research study project/thesis expenditures throughout information collection.
- Nationality: Only candidates from low- and middle-income nations of WHO African Region are qualified.
- Number of Scholarships: Up to 10 scholarships are readily available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Ghana
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: Only candidates from low- and middle-income nations of WHO African Region are qualified. Applicants should be from low- and middle-income nations within the WHO Afro Region.
List of Countries: Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cabo Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Ivory Coast, Democratic Republic of Congo, Equatorial Guinea, Ethiopia, Eritrea, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mozambique,Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, South Africa, South Sudan, Swaziland, Togo, Uganda, United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
EntranceRequirements: To be qualified for this scholarship you should satisfy the list below requirements:
- Nationals and citizens from low- and middle-income nations (data.worldbank.org/about/country-and-lending-groups) of WHO African Region.
- Applicants ought to generally be under 35 years of ages at the time of application for the for the Master’s program.
- Meet the requirement University admission requirements for international college students.
- For postgraduate admission requirements at the University of Ghana, go to the ways to use to postgraduate programs page.
*Female prospects and prospects from less fortunate areas or groups along with prospects with impairments are motivated to use.
Only candidates from low- and middle-income nations of WHO African Region are qualified.
Please bear in mind that the language of guideline is English
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicant should have excellent understanding of English, both composed and spoken.
Scholarships for Developing Countries
How to Apply: Applications for the TDR international postgraduate scholarship should be sent online.
Applicants should concurrently send applications for admission into the pertinent program at the University of Ghana.
( function() ());.
// async init when filling is done.
window.fbAsyncInit = function() ;.