Applications are encouraged for Howard University Formation Scholarship to examine in the USA. These scholarships are offered to undergraduate and graduate students.
The purpose of Scholarship would be to offer monetary help the students.
Howard University (HU or only Howard) is a federally chartered, private, coeducational, nonsectarian, historically black university (HBCU) in Washington, D.C. It is classified by the Carnegie Foundation as a research university with high research activity and is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education.
Course Level: These Scholarships can be found to undergraduate and graduate students.
Study Subject: The Scholarship will probably be given in the following Subjects:
- Creative arts
- African-American studies*
- * Includes: Linguistics, Women’s Studies, Philanthropy and Social Responsibility
Scholarship Award: The Scholarship will probably be given $25,000.
Number of Scholarships: There is simply one Scholarship accessible.
Scholarship may be considered in the USA
Eligibility: The following standards should be matched in order for applicants to be qualified for the scholarship:
- This scholarship is open to incoming, present, and grad students with a proven interest in any one or more of the four areas listed above using a cumulative GPA of 3.5 or better.
- Submit any signs of work in the field of study to [email protected] Subject line: Full Name & ID
- For incoming students, this may be high school writing samples or community actions that illustrate work in the subject. Work may be revealed in a conventional or via electronic portfolio. Writing samples do not need to be released works.
Nationality: US applicants can make an application for the Scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must possess a cumulative GPA of 3.5 or higher.
English language Requirements: pupils have to attest they have an excellent degree of written and verbal English the nominee must possess an excellent command over the English language.
How to Apply: applications must fulfill these standards:
- Upperclassmen and graduate student applicants must submit all evidence of work in a listed field of study and submit to [email protected] In the e-mail area contain your complete name and Howard University ID number,
- Work may be revealed in a conventional or electronic portfolio, and writing samples will not need to be released works.
- Incoming freshmen must submit high school papers and community service actions that reveal work in one or even more of the fields of study.
- Applicants must additionally submit a short essay (300-word maximum) describing how Lemonade inspired their educational aims.
- Each application must range from the pupil’s complete name, class year, and Howard University student ID number, and has to be received by the Office of Financial Aid.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is May 26, 2017.