TheNYUAD Institute is granting Humanities Research Fellowship Program from identified senior scholars along with from appealing junior scholars for domestic fellowships at the Institute.
This program intends to assist develop an energetic, multi-faceted research environment for the Humanities at NYUAD’s school.
NewYork University Abu Dhabi is a research university with a totally incorporated liberal arts and science college, situated in Abu Dhabi, United ArabEmirates Together with New York University in New York City and New York University Shanghai, the portal school becomes part of NYU’s Global Network University.
- ApplicationsDeadline: November 1, 2018
- CourseLevel: Fellowship is readily available to pursue research.
- StudySubject: While open up to scholars working in all locations of the Humanities, the program objectives in specific to construct a center of exceptional research capability in locations of the Humanities that matter for the research study of the Arabic world, its abundant intellectual, spiritual, and clinical history, its cultural and creative heritage as revealed in standard and brand-new media, and its interaction with other cultures in the past and present.
- ScholarshipAward: For the duration of their fellowships, scholars are used work/office area at the Institute, complete usage of NYUAD’s library centers ( which are considerable, carefully linked as they are to NYU’s Main Library in New York), administrative assistance, real estate at NYUAD’s school on Saadiyat Island, a fellowship stipend commensurate with experience, an individual research allowance, a chance to host a little workshop moneyed by the Research Institute, assistance for travel to and from AbuDhabi Fellowship receivers are accountable for complying with tax requirements of their house nations.
- Nationality: The fellowships are open to scholars of all backgrounds and citizenships.
- Number of Scholarships: The Institute hosts as much as 2 senior fellows and as much as 4 junior fellows.
- Scholarship can be taken in UAE
Eligibility for the Scholarship
EligibleCountries: The fellowships are open to scholars of all backgrounds and citizenships.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants should satisfy the following requirements:
Eligible prospects for the senior fellowships have an impressive academic achievement, consisting of a worldwide acknowledged publication record. Mid- profession scholars with strong publication records and extraordinary academic pledge might be thought about in this classification. Eligible prospects for the junior fellowships, which are planned particularly for young scholars who want to turn their doctoral argumentations into book manuscripts publishable with significant scholastic presses, have actually gotten their PhD within the previous 5 years and have a strong record of academic achievement.
All research fellowships will be used to scholars who show interest in playing an active function in the intellectual neighborhood of NYUAD, in specific by exchanging concepts with other Institute fellows and with NYU professors and trainees. The fellowships are open to scholars of all backgrounds and citizenships.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants whose mother tongue is not English are generally needed to supply proof of efficiency in English at the greater level needed by the University.
How to Apply: RequiredDocuments.
- A summary of the proposed research, consisting of a reasoning for carrying out the work at NYUAD (circa 3-5 pages);-LRB- *******).
- CurriculumVitae;-LRB- *******).
- Names of 3 recommendations.
- Abstract of doctoral argumentation or released book;-LRB- *******).
- Title page, tabulation, and an excerpt (roughly 50 pages) of argumentation or released book;-LRB- *******).
- An in-depth proposition of the work to be finished throughout the fellowship, consisting of a reasoning for carrying out the work at NYUAD (circa 3-5 pages);-LRB- *******).
- CurriculumVitae;-LRB- *******).
- Three recommendation letters. Please have referees correspond straight to [email protected] with candidate’s authorities surname in subject line.
Yourapplication will not be thought about total without all needed documents. When publishing files, please note that files must be in PDF format and must follow this file name structure “Last name, First name_Content of document” (e.g., Smith, Jill_Dissertation. pdf).