TheUniversity of Hull enjoys to reveal PhD Studentship in Enhancing Fish and Eel Migration in Rivers through Flow Field Optimisation at Control and PumpingStations This studentship is offered for UK/EU and international students.
TheUniversity of Hull is a public research study university in Kingston upon Hull, a city in the East Riding of Yorkshire,England It wased established in 1927 as University CollegeHull As England’s 14 th-oldest university, we have a happy heritage of scholastic quality, and a history of developing and motivating life-altering research study. And we have no strategies to stop assisting to develop a much better world.
If your mother tongue is not English, or you need a Tier 4 trainee visa to study, you will be needed to offer proof of your English language efficiency level.
- ApplicationsDeadline: September30, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarships are offered to research study PhD program.
- StudySubject: This studentship is one of 6 in the REDEEM research study cluster (Researchand Developmentof fish and EelEntrainment Mitigationat pumping stations) that will concentrate on comprehending fish and eel behaviour to reduce entrainment.
- ScholarshipAward: For UK/EU postgraduate students the scholarship will consist of charges at the ‘home/EU’ trainee rate and upkeep (₤14,553in 2018/19) for 3 years, depending upon satisfying development. The students will likewise finish modules for research study and transferable abilities advancement.
- Funding has actually been supplied by EU European Marine and Fisheries Fund (ENG2130), Environment Agency (FCRM and Fisheries), Internal Drainage Boards, Association of Drainage Authorities and University of Hull.
- Nationality: This studentship is offered for UK/EU and International students.
- Numberof Scholarships: Numbers not provided
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship
EligibleCountries: This studentship is offered for UK/EU and International students.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants must be extremely encouraged, devoted and passionate and have:
- Applicants ought to have at least a 2.1 bachelor’s degree in a pertinent topic. It is expected that the effective candidate will have a 1stclass bachelor’s degree or Masters level certification.
- Hold a present driving licence as the function needs field website sees.
- Excellent writing and fluency in English is anticipated.
- Candidates will be needed to work versatile hours in remote places in the UK and other nations.
- Prospective students are anticipated to pursue independent research study and work successfully with associates to add to cluster research study objectives.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: If your mother tongue is not English, or you need a Tier 4 trainee visa to study, you will be needed to offer proof of your English language efficiency level.
How to Apply: Applying online ways you can to track the development of your application and upload supporting files.
Create a MyAdmin account and pick‘Postgraduate Applicant – Create a Postgraduate Account’ If you are a present or returning trainee, you can utilize your existing account.