TheICAEW Foundation is using bursaries to brand-new trainees on the BScAccounting & Finance course beginning in September 2018.
ICAEWFoundation Bursaries are particularly for skilled however economically disadvantaged (a household earnings of circa ₤25,000 pa) school leavers who want to study for an accountancy or financing associated degree at university.
City, University of London has a longstanding credibility for top quality and expert education. By registering in a brief course at City you will access quality, industry-lead education at a first-rate university.
- Application due date: 8 September 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarships are readily available for pursue undergraduate program.
- StudySubject: Scholarships are granted in all disciplines of scholastic research study
- ScholarshipAward: Scholarship award is ₤4000 each year.
- Nationality: Scholarship is readily available for regional trainees.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: Scholarship is readily available for regional trainees.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants should fulfill the following requirements:
- Available to brand-new trainees on the B.ScAccounting & Finance course beginning in September 2018
- Good scholastic record
- Financial background– from a family earnings of in between ₤ 20,000– 25,000 per year.
- Applicants with the very first degree from an acknowledged university and academically talented, disadvantaged based upon the requirements of special needs, socioeconomic status, and are not engaged at work at all or have actually been engaged at work however could not able to cover their research study costs will be qualified for the scholarship.
- Have monetary trouble to fund graduate university education and,
- Have leadership/community giveback experience or capacity.
How to Apply: Please send the finished application type.