TheUniversity of Edmonton is using Dr.GaryMcPherson leadership scholarship for Canadian trainees. The recipient should have been registered full-time in the existing scholastic year and be living in Alberta.
Thisscholarship acknowledges trainees who have actually shown impressive leadership, specifically in the location of impairment, and/or effort to enhance the conditions and lives of others.
- ApplicationsDeadline: January25, 2019
- CourseLevel: Scholarship is offered for the graduate program.
- StudySubject: Scholarship is offered for all disciplines of scholastic research study
- ScholarshipAward: $2,000 each will be granted each year.
- Nationality: Canadian trainees
- Numberof Scholarships: Numbers not offered
- Scholarship can be taken inCanada
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: Canadian trainees
EntranceRequirements: Applicants should satisfy the following requirements:
- Be a Canadian person, Permanent Resident or Protected Person (visa trainees are not qualified),
- Be an Alberta local, and to be thought about an Alberta resident one of the list below conditions should use:–
one moms and dad or legal guardian has actually preserved the irreversible home in Canada for at least twelve (12) successive months instantly prior to starting post-secondary research studies and be living in Alberta, or–
- Alberta is the last location the trainee has actually lived for twelve (12) successive months instantly prior to starting post-secondary research studies, or– was wed to an Alberta resident instantly prior to starting post-secondary research studies.
- Be registered full-time in a post-secondary program: undergraduate, expert, graduate, apprenticeship, diploma or certificate program at a designated Alberta organization in the year of election, and
- Have revealed impressive leadership, specifically in the location of impairment, and/or effort to enhance the lives of other individuals while going to a post-secondary organization in Alberta.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: The candidates should be proficient in English.
How to Apply: Include with your finished application:
- A resume highlighting your leadership participation and other activities associated with enhancing the lives of other individuals,
• an associated letter of referral, and
• an essay of approximately an optimum of 1,000 words– please describe page 2 of the application for information.