TheAdvanced Robotics Research Line at IIT, Istituto Italiano di Tecnologia, is welcoming applications to designate 2 impressive interns with a strong aspiration to pursue a research profession.
IIT intends to promote quality in standard and applied research and to promote the advancement of the nationwide economy.
IstitutoItaliano di Tecnologia (IIT), with its head office in Genova, Italy, is a non-profit organization with the main objective of developing and distributing clinical understanding and conditioning Italy’s technological competitiveness. The institute uses advanced devices and a high-level interdisciplinary research environment concentrated on robotics and computer system vision, neuroscience, drug discovery, nanoscience and innovation.
- ApplicationsDeadline: June15, 2018
- CourseLevel: Fellowship is offered to pursue research.
- StudySubject: Fellowship is granted inSoMa EU Project– System analysis and optimization
- ScholarshipAward: The chosen prospects will sign up with an interdisciplinary group and have the chance to pursue research within the SoMa (Soft- bodied intelligence for Manipulation) European project in collaboration with a consortium incorporating 7 leading universities, research institutes and business in Europe (http://soma-project.eu/).The SoMa project has actually gotten financing from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 Framework Programme for Research and Innovation under Grant Agreement n. 645599.
- Nationality: International students are qualified to use for this fellowship.
- Number of Scholarships: Up to 2 fellowships are offered.
- Scholarship can be taken in Italy
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: International students are qualified to use for this fellowship.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants need to fulfill the following requirements:
IIT is looking for a 2 extremely inspired prospects with aMsc in Engineering.
- The effective candidates are anticipated to have background in robotics and haptics;-LRB- *******).
- Background on clever sensing units, actuators and mechatronic is preferable;-LRB- *******).
- Experience shows.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants whose mother tongue is not English are normally needed to offer proof of efficiency in English at the greater level needed by the University.
How to Apply: To use (due date is 15/06/2018), please send out digitally an in-depth CV laying out experience and certifications, a declaration about the research location of interest along with the names of a minimum of 2 referees to Domenico Prattichizzo (Domenico prattichizzo-at-iit. it), pricing estimate “Fellow junior SoMa (G.A. 645599) CB 75437” or “Fellow junior SoMa (G.A. 645599) CB 75430” in the topic of the email. Only total applications will be assessed.