TheUniversity of Kent is granting 4 scholarships moneyed by the BodossakiFoundation Scholarships are offered to study on the MA in Heritage Management at Kent’s Athens centre in Elefsina, an Athenian suburban area, start in September 2018.
TheUniversity of Kent, abbreviated as UKC, is a semi-collegiate public research study university based in Kent, UnitedKingdom It wased established in 1965 and is acknowledged as a Beloff’s plate glass university.
The prospect needs to have a great command of English language. Therefore, the application must be composed in English.
- ApplicationDeadline: July 1, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarships are offered for pursuing master’s program.
- StudySubject: Scholarships are to study on the MA in Heritage Management at Kent’s Athens centre in Elefsina, an Athenian suburban area.
- ScholarshipAward: The scholarship is a 50% decrease of tuition costs for the program, comparable to EUR3,750
- Nationalities: Scholarships are open to UK, EU and abroad trainees.
- Numberof Scholarships: There are 4 scholarships offered.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: Scholarships are open to worldwide trainees.
Thescholarship is open just to candidates meaning to study full-time.
UK, EU and abroad charge paying trainees are all eligible.
A very first or upper-second class honours degree in an appropriate topic or equivalent.
- EnglishLanguage Requirements: The prospect needs to have a great command of English language. Therefore, the application must be composed in English.
How to Apply:
- Candidates needs to make an application to study on the MA in Heritage Management
- You should mention you mean to look for the scholarship as part of your application.
- Theapplication due date is 1 July 2018 or till all 4 scholarships have actually been granted.