The International Journalists’ Programs (IJP) German-Turkish Journalism Scholarship for the academic session of 2017. The scholarship is supplied to both to both German and Turkish journalists in Germany.
The objective of the scholarships would be to give youthful, ambitious journalists from Germany the chance to get comfortable with Turkey.
The International Journalists’ Programs (IJP) are a non-profit organization, which can be both independent and economically and politically independent, to encourage youthful journalists. The IJP is a documented organization in Germany.
Course Level: The scholarship is accessible for Journalist.
Study Subject: The scholarship is given in the area of journalism.
Scholarship Award: The scholarship will cover the following:
- The scholarship consists of a one off payment of 3,800 Euros. This quantity is intended as a subsidy to cover expenses for travel expenses, lodging and meals throughout the stay abroad.
Numbers of Scholarships: Not known
Scholarship could be chosen in Germany
Eligibility: Applicants must satisfy the next region for the scholarship:
- Any journalist between 23 and 35 years, who’s a freelancer, volunteer or editor of German media, can implement. Candidates don’t have to have Turkish knowledge, however they must be fluent in verbal and written English.
Nationality: German and Turkish journalists can submit an application for the scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must be journalists.
English Language Requirement: Applicants must be fluent in verbal and written English.
How to Apply: Applicants can use by post.
- The written application should be accompanied by:
- A tabular CV with passport
- A motivation letter
- A journalistic report in the head of the section or leader editor (which likewise supports the program, supplies the leave of absence for the time of the scholarship, and functions as a journalistic evidence of work)
- Three written work samples; Television and radio journalists are requested to not send a cassette as evidence of work, however a record of exceptional contributions
- A setting for specific media
Application Deadline: The application deadline is June 15, 2017.