TheIMPRS-RECHARGE welcomes applications for numerous Ph D/DoctoralPositions in Chemistry and EngineeringScience Each trainee gets guidance and mentoring and is assisted in her/his research study work by an advisory committee.
TheIMPRS-RECHARGE welcomes and invites applications for a position as aPh D./ doctoral fellow. IMPRS-RECHARGE concentrates on interdisciplinary research study in between chemistry and physics with a focus on catalytic systems, physical-chemical analysis, and energy subjects.
The training of young academics is important for the future of science and research study. Therefore the MaxPlanck Society introduced a distinct postgraduate training program– the International Max Planck Research Schools (IMPRS).
The working language of the IMPRS-RECHARGE program is English.
- Applications due date: Fellowship is open for the year 2018.
- CourseLevel: Fellowships are offered to pursue Doctoral/Ph D. program.
- StudySubject: Fellowships are granted in Chemistry and Engineering Science.
- ScholarshipAward: All students accepted to the 3-years-Ph D/doctoral program will get an income and will sign up with among our research study groups.
- Nationality: International students are qualified to use for this fellowship.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not provided.
- Scholarship can be taken in theGermany
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: International students are qualified to use for this fellowship.
EntranceRequirements: An effective prospect should
- hold or will get a Master’s degree in a pertinent topic from a research-oriented organization of college
- have impressive scholastic efficiency (rank at or near the top of the class)
- have exceptional oral and composed English language abilities
- reveal ability for independent, imaginative work
- have actually carried out research study and released (or sent for publication) the outcomes
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants should have exceptional oral and composed English language abilities.
How to Apply: Applications for thisPh D./ doctoral program can just be sent through the online system on our homepage. Applications should consist of a cover letter describing the prospect’s inspiration, a CV, the Master’s degree certificate (if gotten) and records, and the names and addresses of 2 referees acquainted with the work of the prospect.
You will require the following files as pdf files:
- Motivation letter
- Alluniversity degree certificates
- Alluniversity mark sheets/transcripts
- Language requirement (TOEFL ratings, TSE ratings or the Cambridge Certificate)
- Certificates of extra certifications, if suitable