TheVietnam Institute for Advanced Study in Mathematics (VIASM) now wants to welcome candidates for its ResearchFellowship The fellowship is readily available for exceptional private scientists to look for short-term research remains for the year 2019 (minutes. 2 months, max. 12 months).
The goal of the fellowship is to support Vietnamese trainees who have a PhD degree and some publications in great worldwide journals.
TheVietnam Institute for Advanced Study in Mathematics is a state-run institute for fundamental mathematical research in Hanoi.
- Application due date: December31, 2017
- CourseLevel: Fellowship is readily available for scientists.
- StudySubject: Fellowship is granted in the field provided by the university.
- ScholarshipAward: Research fellows would get an honorarium throughout their stays. Their lodging in Hanoi might be organized by theInstitute Research fellows are anticipated to remain at least 2 months. In case it is required, research fellows will be approved a travel allowance for one round-trip in financial fare from their house organization. In addition, research groups might be provided financial backing for arranging clinical activities and for welcoming mathematicians (specifically from abroad) for a joint research job or providing lectures.
- Number of Scholarships: Number of scholarship is not provided.
- Scholarship can be taken inVietnam
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: Vietnamese candidates are qualified to look for the fellowship.
- EntranceRequirements: Applicants should have a PhD degree and some publications in great worldwide journals.
Please send your CV and research proposition. Only the head of job can send the research proposition and welcome other members to sign up with the job. After getting an invite e-mail, members of the job have to access the system and send their CV and other associated details to the job.
How to Apply:.
Applicants can use through online:
- Sign up an account to log in VIASM RMS, you are needed to have an account.If you have not an account yet, please click Sign- up button on the inviting screen.
- Signin (Login): To gain access to the system you click Sign-in
- Update your CV:
- When you initially log in the system, you are needed to fill in your Curriculum Vitae (CV) with some pages called in the proper buttons:
- Help: basic aid for upgrading your CV.
- Personal: your basic individual details
- Education: your 3 greatest degrees
- Employment: your present and irreversible organizations, and the times you have actually operated at VIASM (if any).
- Publications: your most exceptional released work
- Quick view: see all the details you have actually gotten in for your CV.
- ResearchProposal: connect to the research job registration page.
- Please go into the details in the proper fields in each page. By clicking Next button you transfer to next page to continue upgrading your CV.
- On the Quick view page, you can print or export your CV to PDF file. After upgrading your CV, by clicking the next button the system will browse you to the RMS web page so that you can transfer to the Research Projects area for the register.
- Register a brand-new job:
- Pages of Research Projects area:
- List of Projects: list of the jobs you have actually been signed up, or you are doing, or you have actually done at VIASM.
- Help: basic aid for the Research Projects area.
- ResearchProposal: basic details about your research job. As observed, just the head of the job can input or alter the details on this page.
- Recommendations: details about your recommenders/references. Only andREQUIREDfor post-doc candidates or private candidates having PhD degrees less than 5 years.
- FinancialSupport: where you request financial backing from VIASM.
- ViewApplication: where you evaluate all the details about your group job proposition.
- Progress: where you examine the status of your research job (being modified, sent, accepted and so on).