Do you wish to complete your college in Denmark? Good News! The University of Copenhagen is offering a chance to look for the International PhD Fellowship in Computational Biology/ComputerScience.
The primary goal of this fellowship is to help gifted trainees who wish to carry out a PhD degree program for the scholastic year 2021/2022
A terrific opportunity for international prospects will get DKK 333,464(approx. EUR44,461), consisting of a yearly supplement (+ pension at a minimum of DKK 54,191).
InCopenhagen, Denmark, the University of Copenhagen (UCPH) is a public research studyuniversity The Institution of Copenhagen, established in 1479, is the second-oldest university in Scandinavia and among the very best in the Nordic nations and Europe.
Why research study at the University of Copenhagen? TheUniversity offers trainees and personnel the chance to cultivate their skill in an enthusiastic and casual environment. It helps trainees with admissions, real estate, and trainee counselling, to name a few things, and it likewise performs orientation programs that consist of a range of gatherings.
ApplicationDeadline: June 2, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Copenhagen
- Department: Department of Biology, Faculty of Science
- CourseLevel: PhD
- Awards: DKK 54,191
- Number of Awards: NA
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- EligibleCountries: All international entrants are qualified to use.
- EligibleCourse or Subjects: PhD program in Computational Biology/ComputerScience
- EligibilityCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates need to fulfill all the following/given requirements:
- Applicants needs to hold an MSc degree in Bioinformatics/ computer technology/Biology with excellent outcomes and excellent English abilities. As requirements for the evaluation of your credentials, focus will likewise be laid on previous publications (if any) and pertinent work experience.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To look for the fellowship, all interested prospects need to take admissionin a PhD degree at the University ofCopenhagen After getting registered, candidates need to finish and send the online application type
- SupportingDocuments: The candidates need to send the following files:
- Diploma and records of records (BSc and MSc)
- AcceptanceLetter for the pertinent MSc Programme at SCIENCE, if any
- Other details for factor to consider, e.g., list of publications (if any)
- 1-3 recommendation letters (if any)
- AdmissionRequirements: The prospect needs to have a master’s degree in an appropriate topic.
- LanguageRequirement: Applicants who have actually formerly studied in an English- speaking nation, or have actually obtained proficient English efficiency by other methods, might be exempt from sending official English test results to show their English efficiency.
The effectively chosen candidates will be offered with a PhD Fellowship at the University of Copenhagen with an income variety beginning at DKK 333,464(approx. EUR44,461), consisting of a yearly supplement (+ pension at a minimum of DKK 54,191). Negotiation for an income supplement is possible.