SaintAndrew’s International High School is offering the program programme for dazzling trainees for the scholastic year 2021-2022
The intention of the bursary is to support trainees who wish to obtain the high-school programme in Malawi.
Great chance for trainees in Malawi.
Founded in 1938 by the Church of Scotland Mission,St Andrew’s International School in Blantyre,Malawi SAIntS is a British International School that uses GCSE, A-Level, and BTEC certifications and a wealth of extra-curricular chances
Why research study at Saint Andrew’s International High School? They use trainees a complete and rounded education based upon a British curriculum adjusted to a Malawian context. They stabilize their extensive scholastic programme with a vast array of activities and sports to support the objective of recognizing the complete capacity of each person.
ApplicationDeadline: December 1
- University or Organization: SaintAndrew’s International High School
- Department: NA
- CourseLevel: High-School
- Award: 50% tuition charge
- Number of Awards: NA
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: MalawiStudents
- The award can be taken in Malawi
- EligibleCountries: Malawi
- EligibleCourse or Subjects: The sponsorship will be granted in Art, Drama, DT/ Resistant, Materials, Food Science, Music
- EligibilityCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates should satisfy all the offered requirements:
- Students needs to acquire approximately 95 or over on CATs tests
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are suggested to take [email protected]
- SupportingDocuments: Attach the following:
- Brief individual & household background
- Information relating to Academic accomplishment
- Information relating to Extra- curricular activities
- Aspirations for the future, consisting of university and work aspirations
- Evidence of household earnings
- AdmissionRequirements: Applicants should have at least 5 A *- C grades at GCSE or their comparable (inc. English Language & Mathematics
- LanguageRequirement: Aspirants should excel in composed and spoken English and the regional language.
SaintAndrew’s International High School will offer a 50% tuition charge for trainees in Malawi.