Take benefit of OmanOutstanding Achievement Scholarships today! The University of Birmingham will be supplying a tuition award for undergraduate trainees for the scholastic year 2021-2022
This is a joint award with the regional agent in Oman, Al Ahlam Higher Education & Training Services, and will be granted to the greatest carrying out trainee beginning their University of Birmingham program.
Worthy deal for Oman trainees in the UK.
TheUniversity of Birmingham is a public research study university in the city of Birmingham,England As one of the most popular universities in the United Kingdom, it has actually been associated with lots of discoveries produced by the University’s scientists, such as gaseous diffusion and cavity magnetrons.
Why research study at the Universityof Birmingham? When you select the University of Birmingham, you will get an exceptional education from one of the world’s top 100 universities. You will be part of a broad international neighborhood in a vibrant and remarkable city in the heart of the UnitedKingdom Birmingham, situated in the gorgeous center of England, is a varied, modern-day, and lively city with a long cultural and intellectual heritage.
ApplicationDeadline: July 2, 2021
- University or Organization: Universityof Birmingham
- Department: NA
- CourseLevel: Undergraduate
- Award: ₤ 2,500
- Numberof Awards: NA
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: OmanStudents
- The award can be taken in the UK
- EligibleCountries: Oman
- EligibleCourse or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in Arts and Law, Engineering and Physical Sciences, Life and Environmental Sciences, Medical and DentalSciences, Social Sciences
- EligibilityCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates should satisfy all the provided requirements:
- Have got a deal and chose the University of Birmingham as their company option for a full-time undergraduate program starting September2021 The trainee should be getting in the very first year of an undergraduate program based at the Birmingham UK school
- Be classified as Oman domiciled (i.e., repeatedly resident in Oman)
- Be classified by the University as an abroad cost payer for tuition cost functions and have the ability to pay the outstanding tuition costs that are not covered by the program
- Have enough funds to cover the overall expense of living at the University of Birmingham, plus any visa/ travel costs connected with studying in the UK
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To obtain thisapplication
, trainees will require to have accepted a deal from the University of Birmingham.
- SupportingDocuments: Submit the following:
- Copyof passport/visa (if offered)
- Academic records
- Personal declaration referral letters
- CV (if appropriate)
- AdmissionRequirements: Aspirants should have the following:
- Three GCE A levels (consisting of International A Levels)
- TheInternational Baccalaureate Diploma
- SQA Highers and Advanced Highers (lots of programs will accept Highers without extra Advanced Highers)
- TheCambridge Pre- U (minimum 3 different topics)
- A mix of A levels and Cambridge Pre- U topics (minimum 3 in overall)
- TheIrish Leaving Certificate Higher Level
- TheEuropean Baccalaureate
- LanguageRequirement: Applicants from outside the house nation will typically require to satisfy particular English language/other language requirements to study there.
TheAward is for ₤ 2,500 towards tuition costs for the very first year just of a full-time bachelor’s degree program at the University of Birmingham UK school, beginning September 2021