TheUniversity of Copenhagen’s Niels Bohr Institute is supplying International PhD Fellowships in Experimental Aspects of Non-AbelianCondensed Matter Physics.
The primary goal of this fellowship is to help skilled trainees who wish to carry out a PhD degree at the university for the scholastic year 2022/2023
TheUniversity of Copenhagen is Scandinavia’s second-oldest university, with 4 schools each with their own unique atmosphere. There are 6 professors and around 100 departments and research study institutes at the university.
Why would you like to study at the Universityof Copenhagen? TheUniversity of Copenhagen is a research-intensive university that stands out in both research study and education. With over 40,000 trainees and 9,000 workers, the University of Copenhagen (UCPH) is one of the biggest research study and universities in the Nordic nations.
ApplicationDeadline: October 7, 2021
- University: University of Copenhagen
- Department: Niels Bohr Institute
- CourseLevel: PhD
- Awards: DKK 27,87140
- AccessMode: Online
- Numberof Awards: Two
- Nationality: Domestic and international trainees
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- EligibleCountries: All citizenships
- AcceptableCourse or Subjects: PhD program in Experimental Aspects of Non-AbelianCondensed Matter Physics
- AdmissibleCriteria: To be qualified for the routine PhD program, candidates ought to hold a master’s degree or a United States bachelor’s degree in Physics or Applied Physics with pertinent experimental experience, preferably consisting of released research study.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All interested prospects should take admission in a PhD degree at the University ofCopenhagen After being registered, candidates can finish the online application kind for this award.
- SupportingDocuments: The candidates should send all the following files:
- Motivated letter of application (max. one page)
- Your inspiration for looking for the particular PhD job
- Curriculum vitae consisting of details about your education, experience, language abilities and other abilities pertinent for the position
- Original diplomas for Bachelor of Science or Master of Science and records of records in the initial language, consisting of a licensed English translation if provided in another language than English orDanish If not finished, a certified/signed copy of a current records of records or a composed declaration from the organization or manager is accepted.
- AdmissionRequirements: Candidates should adhere to the official requirements of the PhD program
- LanguageRequirement: Documentationof English level can, for example, be recorded by an exceptional IELTS or TOEFL test.
TheUniversity of Copenhagen will supply a wage variety begins at DKK 27,87140 monthly incl. PhD supplement (1Oct 2021 level).