TheInternational Visegrad Fund and the European University Institute are collectively introducing a Research Grant programme for post-graduate trainees from Central and Eastern Europe for the scholastic year 2022-2023
The grant programme offers young scholars from Central and Eastern Europe thinking about European combination at big with a distinct research experience in the HAEU ingrained in the international academic neighborhood of the EUI in Florence.
Founded in 1972 by the 6 initial members of the then European Communities, the EUI has actually made a credibility as a multinational center of research and greater knowing. European University Institute (EUI), the leading institute in Europe committed to social sciences and liberal arts.
Why wish to pick the European University Institute?They add to the cultural and clinical advancement of Europe, through mentor at the greatest university level, interdisciplinary research on significant social obstacles, and robust intellectual discourse and argument.
- University or Organization: InternationalVisegrad Fund and the European University Institute
- Department: NA
- CourseLevel: Research
- Award: EUR 5,000
- Number of Awards: 10
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: International
- EligibleCountries: Czechia, Hungary, Poland and Slovakia, Western Balkans, and Eastern Partnership areas
- EligibleCourse or Subjects: Thescholarship will be granted in any topic
- EligibilityCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates should satisfy all the following requirements:
- All existing postgraduate trainees (master’s and doctoral prospects).
- All postdoctoral scientists or university instructors who have actually finished a master’s degree or doctorate within 10 years preceding the date the application is sent and who presently hold a scholastic visit.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applications should be sent out by email to the Historical Archives of the European Union at [email protected]
- SupportingDocuments: Submit the following:
- An in-depth discussion of the research proposition, consisting of a description of the research topic, its scholastic significance and its contribution to research in the field, any previous scholastic work carried out in the field of research study, and the proposed research method and schedule (5 pages optimum).
- An in-depth annotated bibliography of sources and research studies connected to the research (5 pages optimum).
- A reason of the requirement to utilize the HAEU archival holdings in Florence.
- A declaration of the candidate’s prepare for academic publication of the research results.
- A list of the candidate’s previous publications (no greater than 10, consisting of the most current).
- A recommendation letter from a teacher of a university or university- level research institute, offering an examination of the academic significance of the job and an evaluation of the prospect’s certifications, capabilities, and inspiration to perform the proposed research.
- Applications and supporting files should be sent in either English or French.
- AdmissionRequirements: Students should hold a previous degree certificate with appropriate marks.
- LanguageRequirement: Candidates ought to have a sound understanding of English and fundamental understanding of French.
EUI will supply a grant of 5.000 EUR to cover all research expenditures.
The grant will be paid in 2 installations:
- The very first installation of EUR 2,000 at the start of the research, as testified by the Director of the HAEU.
- The 2nd installation of EUR 3,000 after the research outcomes have actually been released by the grant holder and when the grant holder has actually notified the Director of the HAEU on the publication. The results should be released within 30 months after the grant has actually been associated.