TheHispanic Association of Colleges and Universities is happy to provide the Coca-ColaFirst Generation Scholarships for candidates in the USA
The program is open to undergraduate and college students who are participating in a two-year or four-year HACU-member organization.
HACU was established in 1986 by a group of eighteen universities. More than 500 institution of higher learnings in the United States, Puerto Rico, Latin America, Spain, and school districts in the United States are members of this company. The Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities (HACU) was established as a not-for-profit company.
Why should you look for this program? HACU provides a friendly workplace, fascinating, fulfilling work, and a generous company-paid advantages prepare. HACU thinks that level playing field for all workers is essential for the continuing success of our company.
ApplicationDeadline: 3 December 2021.
- University or Organization: TheHispanic Association of Colleges and Universities (HACU).
- Department: NA
- CourseLevel: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: $2550
- Number of Awards: 5
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: United States
- The award can be taken in the USA
- EligibleCountries: USA
- EligibleCourse or Subjects: Thescholarship will be in undergraduate or graduate any subject used by any UK university.
- EligibilityCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates should fulfill all the following/given requirements:
- Must be a first-generation university student (specified as a trainee of Hispanic descent who originates from a household where their moms and dads did not go to a four-year college in the United States)
- Be registered full-time or part-time (minimum 6 term hours) undergraduate or college student participating in a two-year or four-year HACU-member organization
- Open to all majors
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or long-term homeowner of the United States
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being employed in the program, trainees are encouraged to take total the online application type
- SupportingDocuments: Submit a 500- word essay on the subject of” What is your individual inspiration for using to the Coca-Colascholarship as a first-generation university student”.
- AdmissionRequirements: Applicants should have a 2.5 GPA or above.
- LanguageRequirement: The candidates should be having great English language abilities.
TheHispanic Association of Colleges and Universities (HACU) will offer the quantity of $2550 for the scholastic year 2021-2022