Do you wish to study in Denmark however do not have enough funds? Then, you can make an application for the PhD Positions in Theoretical and Computational Chemistry at the University of Copenhagen.
These positions are open for both domestic and international candidates who wish to pursue PhD degree program at the university.
In the QS Global World Rankings 2022, the University of Copenhagen is a public research studyuniversity Its goal is to do first-rate research study, offer research-based education, and offer globally renowned mentor and research study.
Why select to study at the University of Copenhagen? This university supplies a varied series of instructional chances, consisting of on-campus taught programs and part-time online education. By completion of the program, you ought to feel great in using what you’ve discovered in class to your expert life.
ApplicationDeadline: October 4, 2021
- University: University of Copenhagen
- Department: Department of Chemistry
- CourseLevel: PhD
- Awards: DKK 27,800
- AccessMode: Online
- Number of Awards: 2
- Nationality: Domestic and international trainees
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- EligibleCountries: All citizenships
- AcceptableCourse or Subjects: PhD program in Department of Drug Design and Pharmacology
- AdmissibleCriteria: To be qualified for the routine PhD program, you need to have finished a degree program, comparable to a Danish master’s degree (180 ECTS/3 FTE BSc + 120 ECTS/2 FTE MSc) associated to the discipline of the job, e.g. in Chemistry, Physics or Nano- science.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All interested prospects need to take admission in a PhD degree at the University ofCopenhagen After being registered, candidates can finish the online application type for this award.
- SupportingDocuments: The candidates need to send all the following files:
- Motivated letter of application (max. one page)
- Your inspiration for making an application for the particular PhD job
- Curriculum vitae consisting of info about your education, experience, language abilities, and other abilities pertinent for the position
- Original diplomas for Bachelor of Science or Master of Science and records of records in the initial language, consisting of a licensed English translation if provided in another language than English orDanish If not finished, a certified/signed copy of a current records of records or a composed declaration from the organization or manager is accepted.
- Publication list (if possible)
- Reference letters (if offered)
- AdmissionRequirements: Candidates need to abide by the official requirements of the PhD program
- LanguageRequirement: Documentation of English level can, for example, be recorded by an outstanding IELTS or TOEFL test.
TheUniversity of Copenhagen will offer a plus income for work (mentor, guidance, and so on) amounting to a work of a minimum of 150 working hours each year. A PhD grant part is DKK 6,243 Salary is DKK 221.34 per working hour (+ 12.5% vacation pay) (1 April 2021 level)